An Invitation To My Khanda Nation

KHaNdA_NaTioN

benji who is going to plan. noone because sanu sarean nu galan hi karnea andiyan ( plz gusa na kareo main tuhaday bareay nahi saday sarean bareay keh rehan haan ). aaj tak asi kuch vi kita.....nahi. main v athay likh dina tusi v ta baki saray veer tay benan v. asi kadi v kuch practical kita...nahi. galt likhaea gea hova taan maaf karna ji.

i dont know what this says -->plz gusa na kareo main tuhaday bareay nahi saday sarean bareay keh rehan haan

anyway, im saying we need a plan and ur response is " we doing nuthn"???

u said we need to plan, then my responce was we are doing nothing just talking. and the thing that u didn't understand was just ( plz don't mind im not talking abt u, i am talking abt everyone we are doing nothing ) hopefully u will understand now.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true that many sikhs in Punjab don't care about Khalistan or sikhi, for that matter. Many of them are just happy to not have the Indian Govt on their backs all the time. However, can Manmohan Singh do anything to further Khalistan or is he just a politician and doesn't really care for the sikh cause too much?

If we stick together, then khalistan will be, if not, then Khalistan will be like Atlantis and sink to the bottom of the sea, never to resurface again. Now is the time. I still say that we need someone like Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale. Can't we just find one person like Sant ji? pray.gif

Manmohan brahman is nothing but a chap dressed in a turban and has a beard, does the make him a Sikh? No! He's a puppet used by the indians to show that Sikhs are included. He's a brahman with no intention of doing anything for the Sikhs!

26 years and we're still stuck at the same hurdle! - We should have established some kind of media network by now to get the REAL Sikhi to the masses. But, instead we eat/drink and be merry!!

Are there any media Sikh channels in USA or Canada?

Manmohan lal shouted jai hind in his latest speech.

arrghh

.....no sikh anywhere should expect anything from mr manmohan singh no.gif

....at the time of 1984 delhi masscare of sikhs

......this man was a senior minister

......and if I’m correct he was the governor of bank of India

....why didn’t he helped the Sikhs then grin.gif

....maybe by releasing funds or jobs

....this man is a bramin in sikhs apperance :)