The Master Of Keertan!

RajanSingh

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa,

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

I asked somebody 'where do all these kirtani's get their tunes from - do they make them up themselves or copy it from somebody?' and that person replied that some of the kirtani's copy it off this man called STD or SDT (something like that). i don't know what he going on about. but if it's true then i'd like to know if anyone knows about his kirtan and whether or not you can get it? thank you.

post-5593-1155900328.jpg

I asked somebody 'where do all these kirtani's get their tunes from - do they make them up themselves or copy it from somebody?' and that person replied that some of the kirtani's copy it off this man called STD or SDT (something like that). i don't know what he going on about. but if it's true then i'd like to know if anyone knows about his kirtan and whether or not you can get it? thank you.

I think u mean SDO??

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

There was a kirtanee called SDO (mohinder singh) apperently he went crazy, he got 2 egotistical basically and went crazyyyy!

I think he has been expelled from the panth! But im not sure!

if any1 has any more information about SDO, please post!!

VJKK VJKF!

ya apparantly even Harjinder Singh Srinagarwale got his tunes from SDO initially.....i dunno :)

Yep. I'm not sure how the Indian Courts work, but when Harjinder Singh released "Gali Jog Na Hoyee" it was by far, and still is, the most popular Kirtan tape of all time. This SDO fellow "sued" Harjinder Singh for not sharing profits with him.