To All The Beautiful Sikh Women

amankaur

Why do we sikhs kill our girls?

I want to initiate a discussion on the missing "SIKH GIRL" who is aborted and is not amongst us today on

09 sep 2006 .

Why do we sikhs kill our girls ?

Are we:

1. Greed for wealth to be earned from dowry--- ? Is this not an Anti Sikh activity as our Gurbani says earn out of your hard work and not out of yours in laws wealth.

2. Scared that we will not be able to save her honour ( strictly speaking it is our own false honour that she should not elope) ? --- Are we Sikhs supposed to be scared.

3. Are we Savage ? -- None of our action of past supports this. I think we are a Kind and a compassionate religous group .

4. Are we foolish ? --- No I dont think so . We have a brilliant PM in our own country . Also we have had a Chief minister in a distant land of British columbia in Canada -- An unbelieveable and unparalled feat .

5.Short sighted ? -- I mean thinking of only ourself and the immediate next generation. I think this is not our legacy. Our ancestors have been giving up their lives for last 500 years so that we could be the harbinger of torch of life. I personally feel we Sikhs have a rendevouz with destiny till Akal.

6. An unidentified ENEMY "X" :- Is there some unidentified enemy that we are not able to see or understand who wants us to opt out of our march to destiny to AKAL ?

7. Stupid Indian Punjab legacy :- Now by some magic and blessing bestowed by our Gurus we are today a Global Community ( Wahe guru willing we shall shortly also become solar residents thanks to NASA and ISRO ). May be our brothers in western countries who live amongst the intellectually advanced people could shed some light. Do they in west also Knock out there girls as we do here ?

Now this is a highly emotive topic and we must have a fierce debate on this . pray.gif

Love

WGKWGF

BSNSSA

Dr H P Singh

• 3 weeks later...