Help Need A Bit Of Help

saint-soulja

WJK WJF

:e:

WELL ERMM... I DONT WERE TO START BUT I WAS GOING START A WEBSITE MY SELF FOR THE FUTRE OF PANJAB AND WELL IAM BIT STUCK SO I CAME WITH AN IDEA LETTING THE SANGAT DECIDE ON WHAT GOES ON THE SITE ....... PLEASE GIVE GOOD TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE NEW SITE AND PICS WILL BE WELL APRECIATED (RARE PICS OR PICS DONE YOU) ALSO THE ISSUE OF SEPRATE SIKH STATE AND THE FUNDMETLIST MUSLIMS ARE THEY A THREAT WHICH SEND THE WORLD INTO CHAOS?

AND OTHER TOPICS WILL BE APRECIATED!!!! blush.gif

WJK WJF

^ Why don't you talk about the Drug problem in Punjab? Or How about Postiive aspects like how to get the YOUTH back into GURSIKHI JEEVAN.

Post pictures of Shaheeds on your "future" websites such as:

Sant Baba Jarnial Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Sant Amrik Singh

Harjinder Singh Jinda

Sukhdev Singh Sukha

Satwant Singh

Beant Singh.

Also, you should talk about how the Land Of Five Rivers that was SOOOOO GREEN at one point is turning into BROWN fields. :umm:

There are others, when they come along my way, I will let you know. BEST OF LUCK. :TH:

• 2 weeks later...

WJK WJF

Thank u i will add these points

if u could help me with 1 more point i needed a good template for the site iam using dreamwever and have flash

the issue on drugs i was thinking of the sikhs youths (who class themselves as desi or panjabi first then sikh) in the UK (as i live in the UK) they go to sixth form or collage and da only thing there intrested is weed and and a glassy of whisky and vodka -------------- insnt dis da issue i think panjabi music is putting strong influnce on this thing like aj hor pee noo and other non cultral songs there videos are aimed at making them look mainstream and so is there appearance !!! dis issue needs to be addressed to both da lads and gals cuz they'll were never foget 84 tops and be getting of with some next desi munda who tinks hes G.I JATT and what wid da caste issue? :wub:

anyways would love ur comments :TH:

WJK WJF