Fictious Attitude Of Wikipedia

Harmeet Singh

Some Indians are really giveing misinformation to the world on Sikhsim and Khalistan movement.

Have a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Brahmanism

In Sikhism, all the Sikh Gurus were Khatri, or Kshatriya. Chhibbers, a Brahmin family, was associated with the Gurus for many generations. The attitudes towards the Brahmins were completely reversed by the British sponsored Tat Khalsa movement, which took over the Sikh institutions in early 20th century. The British divide and rule policy pitted Sikhs against Brahmins, and Hindu against Hindu.

I think people here are not getting the point. Wikipedia is a macroscopic debate on various issues. Don't get beaten in the world while we myopically debate here on sikh issues. If we want to tell the world it is must that we step out of our doorstep and debate with the world.

People here are very good debaters, but I think wikipedia lacks good Sikh representatives.

How about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism someone i know really did a hard work putting it up all together. and know what, that gave him a job. he was bit untouched with sikhi, but after little indulgence in punjabi on computers he started getting interested, though it seems its hard to change him, but he's sometimes more accurate than me getting to understand some tuks. boo. please bhajio and bhenjio ask blessings for sikhi in him.

sorry for hijacking the thread sad.gif