Is American Smart ?

Greater-Punjab

grin.gif ki....emiiiiii

all i am saying is that we generalizing thats not good. i'm sure a lot of american's do know a lot....

Yea a lot of us do (otherwise we wouldnt be the most powerful country in the world today)

Americans are good people, with good intentions, we've just been brainwashed and misled in so many ways, just come here and watch our media and news coverage, then you'll understand what im saying.

Americans live inside a bubble, whether thats the fault of our system or the people, hell, most of us dont even have passports to travel to foreign land, no wonder we're so niave!

Im not being funny and neither am I trying to cause an argument here, but i dont think America is powerful no.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For many many decades Americans had poor geographical knowledge (nothing new). Anyway being thousands of miles away from rest of the world might be one strong reason why they are poor in world's social, political knowledge. Another reason is that mostly all Europeans, asian ppl travel a lot to see other countries/culture because their home countries are small but thats not the case with United States. It might take a whole life for a typical hard working american to fully see/explore the whole United States.. that might be another reason why Americans tend to travel abroad very less as compared to other countries' citizens and from that we may conclude that Americans care less about other world's happenings. Anyway.. thats not exactly a good reason at all.. the school education system needs to mend their style to make a typical american mind to explore far to understand other continents.

Americans living in a bubble is soo true and their education system need big time revamping. BUt there certainly are individuals with in depth knowledge. I met an old black guy, who knew indian cities like back of his hand and i was surprised to know he has never been to india. He just read a lot. So its matter of interest. As i mentioned above, even indian generation is lost on basic info about their own country. Half of the girls in my school days didnt knew capital of pak or bangladesh, which are neighbouring countries. It was because they were not intrested to know. Resources are out there for anyone to learn, but basic information should be mandotary in schools, which is lacking in america.

Im not being funny and neither am I trying to cause an argument here, but i dont think America is powerful no.gif
they themselves sure think that they are powerful and are watchdogs for the rest of the world.

well america is smart in causing wars i have to say

and manage to drag britain along too

george and bush, made 4 each other

Guest Narinder Singh

grin.gif ki....emiiiiii

all i am saying is that we generalizing thats not good. i'm sure a lot of american's do know a lot....

Yea a lot of us do (otherwise we wouldnt be the most powerful country in the world today)

Americans are good people, with good intentions, we've just been brainwashed and misled in so many ways, just come here and watch our media and news coverage, then you'll understand what im saying.

Americans live inside a bubble, whether thats the fault of our system or the people, hell, most of us dont even have passports to travel to foreign land, no wonder we're so niave!

I dont believe the world is round!

Give reasons, dont just say "america isnt powerful"

ok how can America be powerful?

when Americans hav a president like Bush

Claim that majority of the stuff they've "Invented"

America isnt powerful they claim to be powerful

I dont see america powerful. About the 9/11 america knew it was coming it had time to prepare itself but it didnt. Enough time was given, this has been proven over documentries aswell, majority of americans knew it would be bobmbed yet didnt take any notice if the warnings,

Guest Narinder Singh

We're not powerful because we have a president like Bush? Uh, that doesnt make sense

What do Americans claim to have invented but havent?

I'll tell u a few reasons why America is powerful:

If it wasnt for the Americans, Hitler would've still been in power

If Americans weren't powerful, Osama (head of the most powerful terrorist network) wouldnt be running with his tail between his legs from us.

If it wasnt for Americans, you wouldnt be sitting there munching down on ur McDonalds Big Mac while watching a Hollywood flick.

I dont see america powerful. About the 9/11 america knew it was coming it had time to prepare itself but it didnt. Enough time was given, this has been proven over documentries aswell, majority of americans knew it would be bobmbed yet didnt take any notice if the warnings,

How did majority of Americans know of the 9/11 attacks? If they did no one would've boarded a single airplane, 2,500 people wouldn't have shown up to work at WTC that morning. Now if youre saying that the govt. knew but turned a blind eye to it, then i'd agree, but to say that majority of Americans knew of the attacks is obsurd

We're not powerful because we have a president like Bush? Uh, that doesnt make sense

If Americans weren't powerful, Osama (head of the most powerful terrorist network) wouldnt be running with his tail between his legs from us.

If it wasnt for Americans, you wouldnt be sitting there munching down on ur McDonalds Big Mac while watching a Hollywood flick.

ok, well if americans were powerful how come they couldnt catch Bin Laden within all these years?????? just one man ! why couldnt they catch that one man.

Yes, fair place America WAS powerful back in centuries BUT since then america's power is going, since Bush has been entered,

As for Macdonalds, I certainly dont go stuff my face in Macdonalds. U think inventing so called macdoonalds is powerful ??? Iyt just creates obesity,

America's highest in their damn obesity levels.

Racism thrives in majority of the americans minds, and I've seen it with my own eyes.

Americans have been in Iraq for over two years now and still cant control the country. Why ????

If they were powerful dont you rekon they should have got it by now?

Guest Narinder Singh

ok, well if americans were powerful how come they couldnt catch Bin Laden within all these years?????? just one man ! why couldnt they catch that one man.

Yes, fair place America WAS powerful back in centuries BUT since then america's power is going, since Bush has been entered,

As for Macdonalds, I certainly dont go stuff my face in Macdonalds. U think inventing so called macdoonalds is powerful ??? Iyt just creates obesity,

America's highest in their damn obesity levels.

Racism thrives in majority of the americans minds, and I've seen it with my own eyes.

Ok, im not sitting here trying to brag about a country that has many flaws, but when u say American isnt powerful, ur just setting urself up.

U talked about America not being powerful, but u havent given me one reason as to why it isnt, so im gonna stop right here because this is a waste of time, fateh.