Singh Is King

dhan sikhi

i was in india and i heard this song by inderjit nikku, it was really good my younger brother loved it but i havent heard any shops selling it in da UK, has anyone got it or can upload it for me pleez! thanx in advance

:T:

dont get fooled. nikku cuts hair, trims beard, drinks beer, east meat, hangs out with girls

total distraction. avoid songs and avoid singers who afterall dont realize after singing any dharmik track.

i hope good for nachattar gill after his last tape this year hola mohalla, personally i dont like it, but nothing to demoralize at those stuff, we were the same too. and who knows nachattar's father was a dhadi. ohmy.gifwacko.gif :wub:

dont get fooled. nikku cuts hair, trims beard, drinks beer, east meat, hangs out with girls

total distraction. avoid songs and avoid singers who afterall dont realize after singing any dharmik track.

i hope good for nachattar gill after his last tape this year hola mohalla, personally i dont like it, but nothing to demoralize at those stuff, we were the same too. and who knows nachattar's father was a dhadi. ohmy.gifwacko.gif :wub:

ya ya my chachu told that he belongs to a dhadi family, and he even told that he was also a dhahdi and then became a singer. ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif