Milk Drinking Statues Hoax?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I think you should get the same sort of stone and try to give it milk, if it drinks it then ok and if it doesn't then.....

PSK make the video and yes I can prove that wrong, now do send me the link ok? To claim to be Laxmi is to deny that you are a son of the Guru, if you are ok with that then please go on.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To claim to be Laxmi is to deny that you are a son of the Guru, if you are ok with that then please go on.

Ahhh I never said I wasnt a Sikh. I said I could make some bunk video and it doesnt mean it is true until proven wrong as someone else put it.

If you want to make a video of you playing with dolls while wearing makeup thats fine with me rolleyes.gif

Now you are pointlessly twisting what you said PSK!

Aight I said I could have someone dress up like Lakshmi or anyother sub-god and make a video yada yada and saying its true until you prove it wrong. rolleyes.gif The rest of what I said was retarded :wub:

Someone earlier was saying the magnets floating the statue thing LOL.gif Id be trippin until I found out about some magnets :wub: