Hukamnama At Darbar Sahib

Guest Papi

hanji. thanks for that. i really appreciate it.

but i was actually looking for the hukumnama from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. we know that during the whole event prakaash wasn't possible. so when finally parkaash was done, what the hukam that came at that time? i've heard it said that the person behind this will get punishment. :wub:

hanji. thanks for that. i really appreciate it.

but i was actually looking for the hukumnama from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. we know that during the whole event prakaash wasn't possible. so when finally parkaash was done, what the hukam that came at that time? i've heard it said that the person behind this will get punishment. :wub:

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

i try my best to get that info as well , i hope akal purukh ll help me ,

sri akal ji sahaye

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

ooo i jus remembered. was it

khoon kae sohilae gaaveeahi naanak rath kaa ku(n)goo paae vae laalo ||1||

:wub:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

please confirm me if this was the complete hukum nama

iqlµg mhlw 1 ]

Tilang, First Mehl:

tilang mehlaa 1.

jYsI mY AwvY Ksm kI bwxI qYsVw krI igAwnu vy lwlo ]

As the Word of the Forgiving Lord comes to me, so do I express it, O Lalo.

jaisee mai aavai khasam kee banee taisrhaa karee gi-aan vay laalo.

pwp kI jM\ lY kwblhu DwieAw jorI mMgY dwnu vy lwlo ]

Bringing the marriage party of sin, Babar has invaded from Kaabul, demanding our land as his wedding gift, O Lalo.

paap kee janj lai kaablahu Dhaa-i-aa joree mangai daan vay laalo.

srmu Drmu duie Cip Kloey kUVu iPrY prDwnu vy lwlo ]

Modesty and righteousness both have vanished, and falsehood struts around like a leader, O Lalo.

saram Dharam du-ay chhap khalo-ay koorh firai parDhaan vay laalo.

kwjIAw bwmxw kI gl QkI Agdu pVY sYqwnu vy lwlo ]

The Qazis and the Brahmins have lost their roles, and Satan now conducts the marriage rites, O Lalo.

kaajee-aa baamnaa kee gal thakee agad parhai saitaan vay laalo.

muslmwnIAw pVih kqybw kst mih krih Kudwie vy lwlo ]

The Muslim women read the Koran, and in their misery, they call upon God, O Lalo.

musalmaanee-aa parheh kataybaa kasat meh karahi khudaa-ay vay laalo.

jwiq snwqI hoir ihdvwxIAw eyih BI lyKY lwie vy lwlo ]

The Hindu women of high social status, and others of lowly status as well, are put into the same category, O Lalo.

jaat sanaatee hor hidvaanee-aa ayhi bhee laykhai laa-ay vay laalo.

KUn ky soihly gwvIAih nwnk rqu kw kuMgU pwie vy lwlo ]1]

The wedding songs of murder are sung, O Nanak, and blood is sprinkled instead of saffron, O Lalo. ||1||

khoon kay sohilay gavee-ah naanak rat kaa kungoo paa-ay vay laalo. ||1||

swihb ky gux nwnku gwvY mws purI ivic AwKu msolw ]

Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord and Master in the city of corpses, and voices this account.

saahib kay gun naanak gaavai maas puree vich aakh masolaa.

ijin aupweI rMig rvweI bYTw vyKY viK iekylw ]

The One who created, and attached the mortals to pleasures, sits alone, and watches this.

jin upaa-ee rang ravaa-ee baithaa vaykhai vakh ikaylaa.

scw so swihbu scu qpwvsu scVw inAwau krygu msolw ]

The Lord and Master is True, and True is His justice. He issues His Commands according to His judgement.

sachaa so saahib sach tapaavas sachrhaa ni-aa-o karayg masolaa.

kwieAw kpVu tuku tuku hosI ihdusqwnu smwlsI bolw ]

The body-fabric will be torn apart into shreds, and then India will remember these words.

kaa-i-aa kaparh tuk tuk hosee hindusataan samaalsee bolaa.

Awvin ATqrY jwin sqwnvY horu BI auTsI mrd kw cylw ]

Coming in seventy-eight (1521 A.D.), they will depart in ninety-seven (1540 A.D.), and then another disciple of man will rise up.

aavan ath-tarai jaan sataanvai hor bhee uthsee marad kaa chaylaa.

sc kI bwxI nwnku AwKY scu suxwiesI sc kI bylw ]2]3]5]

Nanak speaks the Word of Truth; he proclaims the Truth at this, the right time. ||2||3||5||

sach kee banee naanak aakhai sach sunaa-isee sach kee baylaa. ||2||3||5||

please confirm me if i am right with the grace of akal purukh

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

i made phone calls to all sgpc contacts, but no body knew it, when i call at JATHEDAR JOGINDER SINGH'S office then he wasnt there and the person who picked the phone asked me why u want to talk then i told the case and he replied how cud he( jathedar) remember the tht HUKAMNAMA.

then i thought of BHAI KULDEEP SINGH JI ''MATWALA''

he is chardikala wale singh from chandigarh and have great gurbani knowledge, i will make a topic on him and his thinkings.

he told that he had a book and he will find all that if not found then he said there ia a very old bibi ji and she have all the collection of hukamnamas.

so juz wait i will do it for u coz i am also as curious as u. :wub:

• 5 months later...