What Has Dr. Mammmohan Singh Done For The Sikh Community Ever Since He's Bin Elected As Pm Of India?

Bored

He has not been ELECTED but SELECTED. I personally feel that he has not done much for sikhs, but also has not harmed sikhs. The likes of giani zail singh and badal, were so called sikh leaders and they are the ones who destroyed sikhi. Manmohan singh at least portrayed sikhis saroop (turban/beard) to world in a positive light by showing intelligence to world economic leaders, unlike the badal and captian. As for panthic issues, least could be expected from him.

Guest Narinder Singh

He has not been ELECTED but SELECTED. I personally feel that he has not done much for sikhs, but also has not harmed sikhs. The likes of giani zail singh and badal, were so called sikh leaders and they are the ones who destroyed sikhi. Manmohan singh at least portrayed sikhis saroop (turban/beard) to world in a positive light by showing intelligence to world economic leaders, unlike the badal and captian. As for panthic issues, least could be expected from him.

Agreed. :TH:

Guest militant singh

he aint dne nuffin he aint a sikh jus 4 the catstht dnt knw most of u may have seen him bowing 2 hindu guys ,fire,naamdhari leader guy,and idols hes a fake BIG FAT FAKE

i agree too... but i still belives he still shud have done much, much more for our ppl, its bin about 3 years as PM now.

i agree too... but i still belives he still shud have done much, much more for our ppl, its bin about 3 years as PM now.

Did OUR PPL made him PM? Did anyone ever approached him with problems when he was finance minister? MOreover if he starts biasing towards punjabis/sikhs then what is diff. between him and BJP guys who claim to represent hindus. I think he is working for the common man of the country and not particular community. Maybe behind the scenes he is doing something. Even a muslim president is not openly doing speical things for muslims. When you run a govt. you dont bias among communities

I will criticize him on handling the french turban ban. He could do a lot being premier of the country whose community is being humiliated in another nation, which seeks to have monetry gains from india. He could have used his political levrage to force french to reconsider their decision.BUt then again, when our own so called SIKH LEADERS can't do anything, how can we expect something from him. The least they could do is to keep pushing manmohan singh to talk it out with french on higher levels.India will be buying billion $ airplanes from airbus(french company). They could easily say we will rather go to Boeing as the community from their country is not getting proper rights in france. I am dead sure french will not like to loose multi billion $ deal over turbans.

Did OUR PPL made him PM? Did anyone ever approached him with problems when he was finance minister? MOreover if he starts biasing towards punjabis/sikhs then what is diff. between him and BJP guys who claim to represent hindus. I think he is working for the common man of the country and not particular community. Maybe behind the scenes he is doing something. Even a muslim president is not openly doing speical things for muslims. When you run a govt. you dont bias among communities

I will criticize him on handling the french turban ban. He could do a lot being premier of the country whose community is being humiliated in another nation, which seeks to have monetry gains from india. He could have used his political levrage to force french to reconsider their decision.BUt then again, when our own so called SIKH LEADERS can't do anything, how can we expect something from him. The least they could do is to keep pushing manmohan singh to talk it out with french on higher levels.India will be buying billion $ airplanes from airbus(french company). They could easily say we will rather go to Boeing as the community from their country is not getting proper rights in france. I am dead sure french will not like to loose multi billion $ deal over turbans.

i dont expect him to do extra for the sikh communitry, but atleast do somthing for the damages for 84, and im not talking about the money hes given to vitims families, but FREEE THE inocent PRISONER!!!!

i dont expect him to do extra for the sikh communitry, but atleast do somthing for the damages for 84, and im not talking about the money hes given to vitims families, but FREEE THE inocent PRISONER!!!!

I agree with you veerji, but the thing is we are having expectations from someone, who has never participated in any panthic event. We dont even know how much prem he has for sikhi. When the sikh leaders themselves could not do anything than how can we expect him to do anything. Its more than enuf for me that he is not exploiting his position to harm sikhi the way previous sikh leaders have done and are doing...... baaki guru maharaj ne aape kisse na kisse to sewa le leni......