The Truth For Those That Don't Know....

Pakandi baba

it just takes time to understand what it means. fanaticism has no boundries really, but khalistan shouldnt be associated with fanatics.....................but i know what you mean.........

Do you? I've no idea where he's firing from....

Waheguru gave us the means of leading our lives, uneducated people like him can't see the reality of things.

Didn't Sikhs do raj in punjab during Maharaja Ranit Singhs time?? OH MY GOD!! HOW? WHY? Guru Gobind Singh ji said it was against skikhi to do this................. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

No, I am not related to Tara Singh , LoL you fanatic guys are sooo funny!

however I live according to the principles laid down by Our Father Guru Gobind Singh Ji, If he did not see it fit to own a piece lad then why should we, he had his opportunities to lay his claims, but why didn’t he? One of the reasons could be because he didn’t suffer from fanatic short sighted tunnel vision like you do, Cartman.

Sikhi is not an evangelical belief system we don’t convert anybody. There is no need because our Gurus were promoters of equality.

Oh yes we want out own homeland, so were 'fanatic' So that would make every person in the world who has a place they refer to as their own land as 'fanatics' eh rolleyes.gif

BTW - Sikhi is a missioary religion....What did Guru Nanak Dev ji do on his Udasian? Sit in the jungle eating berries????

Another thing. Do you reside in India or do you live here in the UK? Because if it's the latter, you should go back to india because the Guru's didn't reside in foreign lands either rolleyes.gif

veer ji you have misunderstood. gurus didnt convert people, neither should we. the guru inspired people onto the true path, we shud set an example and show others.

Khalsa ji, i agree with what you say.

But the Guru's didn't convert but Sikhi is a missionary religion. Guru Nanak did Udasian, why? To preach the truth How else did the first Muslims and hindus convert to Sikhi?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
Another thing. Do you reside in India or do you live here in the UK? Because if it's the latter, you should go back to india because the Guru's didn't reside in foreign lands either

GuruJi went to Iraq (foriegn) Mecca (definite foriegn), and more :TH:

Guest Dancing Warrior

Cartman, people do have the right to exercise opinion and ask for a separate homeland where ever they are. And no these people are not fanatics but you are it was you who said you I quote

“ Who was this turd 'Sardar Baldev Singh' ?? If i was there i'd have shot him in the head myself!!!!!”

I believe that it self is evidence of fundamentalism.

BTW - Sikhi is a missioary religion....What did Guru Nanak Dev ji do on his Udasian? Sit in the jungle eating berries????

He spread the message of IK ONKAR and was a social reformer, he did not start any new religion his ideology was based on IK ONKAR, Universal Dharma, and social reform.

Another thing. Do you reside in India or do you live here in the UK? Because if it's the latter, you should go back to india because the Guru's didn't reside in foreign lands either

Actually I reside in both places, your comment is a bit puzzling. It is not me that has the issue of a separatist homeland I am free to go any where I wish, you seem to be the one searching for a Golden Khalistan homeland. To which you are most welcome maybe you can tackle of the major issues that concern modern day Panjab, Such as female infanticide, inequality, racism, ageism, drug abuse, failing natural resources, lack of renewable energy, well energy generally, corrupt government, corrupt officials, corrupt SGPC, low GDP, lack of ports, lack of facilities, poor healthcare just to mention some of the issues.

I am very interested to hear how you would deal with the above, since you can't even spell?

If it all goes to pot I suppose you could always lock yourself up in the Harmandir Sahib and have a shoot out with the army, because that's what the honourable, the just and the brave do isn't it Cartman?

GuruJi went to Iraq (foriegn) Mecca (definite foriegn), and more :TH:

But returned to Talwandi after he'd completed his mission.

Anyway my response was to Dancing Warrior in a sarcastic way... :e:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
He spread the message of IK ONKAR and was a social reformer, he did not start any new religion his ideology was based on IK ONKAR, Universal Dharma, and social reform.

So Sikhism was around before Guru nanak from what youve said???? Guru Nanaks teachings are drastically different than any other religion prior to Sikhi. a.e Sikhi is tolerant of all the other religions,actual equality etc. corrupt people are corrupt people

Cartman, people do have the right to exercise opinion and ask for a separate homeland where ever they are. And no these people are not fanatics but you are it was you who said you I quote

“ Who was this turd 'Sardar Baldev Singh' ?? If i was there i'd have shot him in the head myself!!!!!”

I believe that it self is evidence of fundamentalism.

Actually I reside in both places, your comment is a bit puzzling. It is not me that has the issue of a separatist homeland I am free to go any where I wish, you seem to be the one searching for a Golden Khalistan homeland. To which you are most welcome maybe you can tackle of the major issues that concern modern day Panjab, Such as female infanticide, inequality, racism, ageism, drug abuse, failing natural resources, lack of renewable energy, well energy generally, corrupt government, corrupt officials, corrupt SGPC, low GDP, lack of ports, lack of facilities, poor healthcare just to mention some of the issues.

I am very interested to hear how you would deal with the above, since you can't even spell?

If it all goes to pot I suppose you could always lock yourself up in the Harmandir Sahib and have a shoot out with the army, because that's what the honourable, the just and the brave do isn't it Cartman?

My excuse for not spelling correctly is that i'm posting on a few more sites and have a lack of time to correct it. So, sorry SIR if you think my spelling isn't up to scratch....

1 - I was just blowing my top, i would'nt really kill a person.

2 - 'social reformer' LOL You've been reading to many websites matey.... What reformer was he? He was a Prophet appointed by the Lord God. To start Sikhi.

3 - And all of the above mentioned occur in NO other country jusst in Panjab? Good excuse. (Btw it's people like you who are hypocrites, who'll be the first to celebrate when we do gain independence) Fer puchanga main!!

4 - You're referring to Sant Bindranwale now are you? Opinions vary, but i'd love to see which side of the fence you sit on, God forbid we should encounter anything of that nature again....

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA .... simple as

nanak nirmal panth chaliya -

Mere Satgur Nanak Panth chaliya. Teach that to Dancing Warrior :e:

sikh leaders of the time were gullible to trust the likes of nehru who went back on his promise after india got independence.

whats done is done, no point in mourning about it, lets move on.....

Guest Dancing Warrior

1 - I was just blowing my top, i would'nt really kill a person.

*I don’t think you would either, your just Saag and hot wind!

2 - 'social reformer' LOL You've been reading to many websites matey.... What reformer was he? He was a Prophet appointed by the Lord God. To start Sikhi.

*Ok, we will have to agree to disagree with this one, this is a whole topic in itself. This deviates from the topic.

3 - And all of the above mentioned occur in NO other country jusst in Panjab? Good excuse. (Btw it's people like you who are hypocrites, who'll be the first to celebrate when we do gain independence) Fer puchanga main!!

*Answer the question, don't duck the issues raised since your going to be at the forefront of this independents movement How would you tackle the issues I have raised I raise them again

1. female infanticide

2. inequality

3. racism

4. ageism

5. poor education

6. rising levels of STDs and HIV and lack of awareness.

7. drug abuse

8. failing natural resources at an alarming level

9. lack of renewable energy, well energy generally

10. corrupt government

11. corrupt officials

12. corrupt SGPC

13. low GDP, what are you going to trade? potatoes?

14. lack of ports

15. lack of facilities

16. poor healthcare

17. Destruction of Sikh heritage and distortion of Sikh history

18. Lack of a viable army

19. lack of viable navy ( this one should be easy )

20. lack of viable air force

21. lack of nuclear collateral, since your neighbours have nukes for every day of the week

22. Increased taxation on goods and earnings

* As you say I am a hypocrite and will come running to your golden state so you must have something to offer? Can you offer any solution to the above?

4 - You're referring to Sant Bindranwale now are you? Opinions vary, but i'd love to see which side of the fence you sit on, God forbid we should encounter anything of that nature again....

• I sit on the side of all the innocent people that got caught up between a fanatical government and fanatical terrorists, in my opinion they were the same as each other just in a different uniform, but I spouse your one of the hard core guys, who would wear a orange darmala because its all the rage on the camouflage scene and go out fighting with your AK47. I fail to see how that benefited any one?

Look Cartman, I am not your enemy. I am trying to make you understand, you see you are more useful to your cause alive and tackling issues that directly involve your movement, then dead and just a messy picture in the desh pardes.

Please answer the questions