Is It A Wives Tale

Guru Sevak

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to a cuzins and the bibi was shouting at grandson because he had brought a ready cut pagh but it was still big so he cut it to his normal size but the bibi was shouing because she said if u cut ready cut turban its bad luck i was just like grin.gif wats the sangats views????????????

My view is simple.......................utter nonsense and stupidity of the Bibi! LOL.gif

i went to a cuzins and the bibi was shouting at grandson because he had brought a ready cut pagh but it was still big so he cut it to his normal size but the bibi was shouing because she said if u cut ready cut turban its bad luck i was just like grin.gif wats the sangats views????????????
rolleyes.gif now people know i aint sexist, buh am i the only one that notices that bibia are the ones mostly into crap like this. (i guess men are too busy "looking" wacko.gif ) so we scrwed either way no.gif

Guest peacemaker
rolleyes.gif now people know i aint sexist, buh am i the only one that notices that bibia are the ones mostly into crap like this. (i guess men are too busy "looking" wacko.gif ) so we scrwed either way no.gif

No, it's because they have nothing better to do with their time, so they sit around and make up stupid garbage, and actually start to believe it. Some of them really need to get a hobby. Sheesh!

haha tru, bibia go 4 anything u tell em.

u can tell a pindu bibi guru nanak is in the gurudwara doing seva, the bibia wud run wild .heheh :D

(dont start arguing damit) rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker

u can tell a pindu bibi guru nanak is in the gurudwara doing seva, the bibia wud run wild .heheh :D

(dont start arguing damit) rolleyes.gif

Damn! That was harsh! ohmy.gif But still funny. LOL.gif

FATEH!!

Dont get too serious SANGAT

Bibian keep a lively atmosphere at home :D . Their theories are UNIQUE :TH: .

So respect em :@

o ya i have maaadd respect for bibia, buh sometimes its jus like sheeesh grow up already. like i'm not allowed to wash my hair on tuesday n thrusday, the reason, "oye, thurdsay tey friday nu ta dangur vi apney sir vich paani nee pandey" rolleyes.gif ummmm do i look like a dangur to you? grin.gif

if i wanna be all sneaky some days n wash my hair anyway, then i get told that same thing like 10 times

FATEH!!

Dont get too serious SANGAT

Bibian keep a lively atmosphere at home :D . Their theories are UNIQUE :TH: .

So respect em :@

Are you talking about the ones that try to mix Sikhi with manmat? Because you may condone that sort of thing, but i won't! :TH:

I take pride in standing up to 'I know it all' bibian, and they don't like that i can tell thee....

Thapparan na butha sujana chaida ehedhaan diyan bibian da! <_<