Eating Meat Is Wrong, But Why?

RajanSingh

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa,

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Sikhi forbids eating meat, JUST LIKE IT FORBIDS CUTTING HAIR.

I was reading the topics that had been closed and there was 1 topic about whether eating meat is right or wrnog, i was shocked to hear this, that our own brothers/sisters do not even know whether or not sikh's are supposed to eat meat! The answr is NO! SIKHS CAN NOT EAT MEAT, there are many reasons to this, i will explain why sikhs are not allowed to eat meat...

Reason 1: If you eat meat, although you are not physically killing the animal yourself, you are eating vaaheguroo's creation.

Reason 2: In sikhi, if you eat an animal then you take its sins, whichever sins it has committed throughout its jooni, you take those sins upon yourself although you never physically committed them yourself.

Reason 3: Scientifically proven, meat weakens your teeth.

Reason 4: ALL humans were BORN NOT TO EAT MEAT. Certain animals were born to eat meat like the tiger. the tiger has the sharp teeth to eat raw meat, (unlike humans) and also has the acid in its stomach to digest meat. When humans eat meat, they have to cook it because they can not eat it raw and humans do not have the acid to digest meat fully, that is why animals that eat meat have 10 time more acid in their stomach than humans so that they can eat the meat because they were born to eat it UNLIKE HUMANS!!!

An elephant is a vegetarian, look how big and strong it is, whereas a tiger eats meat, although it is strong, it would never be able to kill 1 elephant on its own, if anything, the elephant would kill the tiger!

Bulls are also vegetarians, they are extremely strong aswell, and cows are vegetarians and they give us milk to drink which gives us strong teeth, so eating meat gives you weak teeth, but drinking something from a vegetarian animal like a cow gives you strong teeth.

I hope this has given you the answer to whether or not sikhs should eat meat or not.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

rolleyes.gif I think that after reading all the closed threads on this topic you shouldn't do the stupidity of starting it again.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

PS: PEACEMAKER is WEHLA today :D just like me

Fateh to the 'PEACEMAKER', thanks for your views much appreciated, looks like you were offended, please forgive me, I am truly very sorry... bhul chuk maaf karna :WW: I did not know that there were so many posts about meat, but i hope this has cleared evverything up if it hadn't been done already, someone needed to.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

Guest peacemaker

Fateh to the 'PEACEMAKER', thanks for your views much appreciated, looks like you were offended, please forgive me, I am truly very sorry... bhul chuk maaf karna :WW: I did not know that there were so many posts about meat, but i hope this has cleared evverything up if it hadn't been done already, someone needed to.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

Get yourself up off the ground and dust yourself off. No need to matha tek or say bhul chuk maaf to me. Only do this to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, not me. I appreciate your consideration.

I was only trying to make everything clear, about what true sikhi includes, i couldn't let someone carry on eating meat without them knowing whether it is right or wrong. Admin will probably close this topic, but it was just to get everyone to see the right path of sikhi.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Get yourself up off the ground and dust yourself off. No need to matha tek or say bhul chuk maaf to me. Only do this to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, not me. I appreciate your consideration.

sorry, it wasn't a matha tek, it was a sign of forgiveness, dont take it as a matha tek. this is sounding offensive, maybe i should have used this sign as a sign for forgiveness > pray.gif

sorry, it wasn't a matha tek, it was a sign of forgiveness, dont take it as a matha tek. this is sounding offensive, maybe i should have used this sign as a sign for forgiveness > pray.gif