Punjabi Comedy

Down2Earth Soul

Guest s133k_s1kh

sorry i didnt understand what they were saying it just looked funny and sounded funny, sorry :T:

I should jus stick to my old favourite:

:TH: Thxx Bro

Umm..chamkila was killed by singhs? Can u prove that or is that what u want to believe? I think singhs had more important people to worry about who were a DIRECT THREAT to the panth. These people were responsible for killing of innocent sikhs, rapes, torture, and beadbi of Guru Sahib, i dont think killing a dumb dirty singer who only a small percentage of people listened to at that time would come into the framework of their tasks that needed to be carried out. These "singhs" that u talk about werent the taliban we see today, they werent going to go around killing people for producing dirty material, that wasnt their mission, so stop tarnishing their image with your dumb assumptions that have no base.

This is exactly why singhs during the movement were given a bad name because people like u actually believe the BS the media was spitting out. Get a life

FATEH JIO!!

Get a Life rolleyes.gif . There could have a been a polite way of saying thgs and ye i don't have any doubt that SINGHS killed him. I have heard this from people and this doesnt mean a group of people. People everywhere in Punjab know this. I very well know the people who killed innocent sikhs, raped women. Why do you think they would bother to go and kill Chamkilla??

How about i ask you what proof have you got that he didn't get shot by the bullet from a SINGHs gun?? <_<

When you talk of SINGHs that doesn't mean the ones who were at the highest level at that time. There were people who were doing the sewa at the lower level aswell no doubt there were infiltrations at that time aswell...Hope you get what i am trying to say.

Ye if you think someone else did the job, it doesn't really matter to me...FOR ME A GOOD JOB WAS DONE and a person who was responsible for deterioration of the society got the befitting treatment. How i look at things is SINGHS WERE FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN( LAND OF PURE) AND KILLING THE WEED (CHAMKILA) DOES HELP IN A CERTAIN WAY .... What do you think ??

On a side note, in the villages the zameendars who used to exploit the poor lot were taken care of aswell. So all i am trying to say was a process was always going at the lower level too. Personal rivalries were settled too.

and ye one more thing, go to punjab now veerji and see what the village youth listens to these days. Te singer in the above video is BAGGA SAFRI and now he is spreading the filth. Don't you think these issues have to be addressed aswell??? Girl from a particular pind was always considered as a sister. They still say this " Pind di Kuri Bhen hundi aa" . If you ever get a chance to go and live there you know the dirty truths. Why do you think all this is happening???

and yes i am DUMB :D :@

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GURU ANG SANG!!

Guest Narinder Singh

sorry i didnt understand what they were saying it just looked funny and sounded funny, sorry :T:

I should jus stick to my old favourite:

:TH: Thxx Bro

Umm..chamkila was killed by singhs? Can u prove that or is that what u want to believe? I think singhs had more important people to worry about who were a DIRECT THREAT to the panth. These people were responsible for killing of innocent sikhs, rapes, torture, and beadbi of Guru Sahib, i dont think killing a dumb dirty singer who only a small percentage of people listened to at that time would come into the framework of their tasks that needed to be carried out. These "singhs" that u talk about werent the taliban we see today, they werent going to go around killing people for producing dirty material, that wasnt their mission, so stop tarnishing their image with your dumb assumptions that have no base.

This is exactly why singhs during the movement were given a bad name because people like u actually believe the BS the media was spitting out. Get a life

FATEH JIO!!

Get a Life rolleyes.gif . There could have a been a polite way of saying thgs and ye i don't have any doubt that SINGHS killed him. I have heard this from people and this doesnt mean a group of people. People everywhere in Punjab know this. I very well know the people who killed innocent sikhs, raped women. Why do you think they would bother to go and kill Chamkilla??

How about i ask you what proof have you got that he didn't get shot by the bullet from a SINGHs gun?? <_<

When you talk of SINGHs that doesn't mean the ones who were at the highest level at that time. There were people who were doing the sewa at the lower level aswell no doubt there were infiltrations at that time aswell...Hope you get what i am trying to say.

Ye if you think someone else did the job, it doesn't really matter to me...FOR ME A GOOD JOB WAS DONE and a person who was responsible for deterioration of the society got the befitting treatment. How i look at things is SINGHS WERE FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN( LAND OF PURE) AND KILLING THE WEED (CHAMKILA) DOES HELP IN A CERTAIN WAY .... What do you think ??

On a side note, in the villages the zameendars who used to exploit the poor lot were taken care of aswell. So all i am trying to say was a process was always going at the lower level too. Personal rivalries were settled too.

and ye one more thing, go to punjab now veerji and see what the village youth listens to these days. Te singer in the above video is BAGGA SAFRI and now he is spreading the filth. Don't you think these issues have to be addressed aswell??? Girl from a particular pind was always considered as a sister. They still say this " Pind di Kuri Bhen hundi aa" . If you ever get a chance to go and live there you know the dirty truths. Why do you think all this is happening???

and yes i am DUMB :D :@

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GURU ANG SANG!!

You really dont make much sense. People say "singhs" were responsible for the killings of innocent hindus too, and most of the people of punjab believe that, so i guess u would believe that also.

You're asking me for proof that singhs didnt kill chamkila? What judicial system do u think the world works under? Everyone should be suspected of every murder? With that statement i would have to find proof of why YOU didnt kill chamkila.

And don't bunch up "inflitrators" and "singhs" into the same category my friend, if u believe that inflitrators disguised as singhs could have possibly shot chamkila, that would sound more accurate, true gursikhs karkoos who fought for the truth and liberation of people, and not the oppression of people, and im pretty sure they didnt care about some monkey singer that no one really cared about. You sound like those people who think singhs were responsible for the explotions in a delhi theatre a few years back when "Jo Bole So Nihal" was playing.

And ur view of khalistan is that of the taliban in afghanistan. Sikhs fought for the rights of people to live freely, and killing people who produce dirty material wouldnt really be a good example would it? I dont think this is what Maharaj Ranjit Singh did or wanted to do, and im pretty sure this is not what Guru Sahib taught his Sikhs to do. Keep in mind that Khalistan would not only be for the khalsa, but for anyone who wants to live a free life.

If u have a problem with people listening to dirty songs or dirty material, you should find a more of diplomatic way to deal with it then shooting anyone who promotes this kind of stuff. Youd be no different than some radical muslim nations that dont even allow the playing, listening or selling of music.

I understand the situation in punjab, and the reason why its like that because there is no more sikhi prachar there. There used to be luchar songs and lots of other dirty material produced back then too, how come people werent into it then as they are now? Because there was prachar then, because pracharaks went from pind to pind educating people about sikhi, and thanks to Sant Bhindranwale, sikhs stopped drinking, cutting their hair and took amrit in the thousands.

Every murder, rape and robbery in punjab and the neighboring states was blamed on karkoo singhs without any proof whatsoever, and the murder of chamkila falls right into that category.

Guest s133k_s1kh

You really dont make much sense. People say "singhs" were responsible for the killings of innocent hindus too, and most of the people of punjab believe that, so i guess u would believe that also.

What part didn't make sense?? and how bou tyou stop the guess work :D . Where in my post above i talk of innocent hindus, and singhs being responsible for that???

You're asking me for proof that singhs didnt kill chamkila? What judicial system do u think the world works under? Everyone should be suspected of every murder? With that statement i would have to find proof of why YOU didnt kill chamkila.

rolleyes.gif Who was the one asking for proof in the first place ??? On a lighter side of what you wrote :@ , when Chamkilla was killed i was less then 7 years old :@ and the way he was killed i won't fit in those events. Motorcyclists killed him. As i was 7 then i could change the gears on the bike on my own :D . an if i was the one of the pillion riders who was shooting it would be real hard for me to shoot. Can u make a picture of me getting toppled over while firing shots <_< :@ . So you need not bother about my involvemet.

And don't bunch up "inflitrators" and "singhs" into the same category my friend

Now you are saying too much veerji. where did i say they are the same ???? Cmon man read my post again carefully . carefully is the word. and i am not here to prove anythg. His death is still a mystery.. no arrests were ever made.. so no one has the proofs. But just tell me DID HIS DEATH DO ANY GOOD OR NO ?? Please do take the pain of replying to this question. I won't get back to argue with you on this topic.

and im pretty sure they didnt care about some monkey singer that no one really cared about. You sound like those people who think singhs were responsible for the explotions in a delhi theatre a few years back when "Jo Bole So Nihal" was playing.

What makes you so sure?? and where the hell did i sound like the people who thought that those bombings were done by Singhs..Veere give u'r brain cells some rest because they are thinking a lot of crap. If you ask some random person to see what i have written. no one would draw a conclusion that u just drew.

And ur view of khalistan is that of the taliban in afghanistan

Where did i say that ???? Dont you think you went a bit overboard while typing. Seriously, you should read the post properly b4 saying such things.

If u have a problem with people listening to dirty songs or dirty material, you should find a more of diplomatic way to deal with it then shooting anyone who promotes this kind of stuff. Youd be no different than some radical muslim nations that dont even allow the playing, listening or selling of music.

What diplomatic ways are you talkin about?? Diplomacy is Hypocrisy.. that couldn't bring the 84 culprits to justice, that just acquitted mahant Phulla??? ..and i don't know of any muslim nation that has banned music..yes certain bans are enforced.. the same bans are in india aswell.

I understand the situation in punjab, and the reason why its like that because there is no more sikhi prachar there. There used to be luchar songs and lots of other dirty material produced back then too, how come people werent into it then as they are now? Because there was prachar then, because pracharaks went from pind to pind educating people about sikhi, and thanks to Sant Bhindranwale, sikhs stopped drinking, cutting their hair and took amrit in the thousands.

Agree with you on this one

Every murder, rape and robbery in punjab and the neighboring states was blamed on karkoo singhs without any proof whatsoever, and the murder of chamkila falls right into that category.

Chamkilla was wrong.. do you agree or no ??? I never said SINGHs were responsible for killing innocent people. Did i?? and i dont think chamkilla was innocent. was he ?? He was the creator of the songs that talked of extra-marital affairs. For me the people who killed him are SINGHs.. for you they are infiltrators. WHAT EVER THEY ARE THEY DID THE RIGHT THING.

I would like to ask, the people involved in the freedom struggle, do you think all of them were at the same level?? If my comments still bother you .. i would say the people who did that were not SINGHs but the job dat was done had to be done....AFTER READING THE ARTICLE YOU MIGHT COME FIRING ALL CYLINDERS AT ME BUT NARINDER SINGH VEERJI... YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN THINGS THAT DIRECTLY INVOLVE ME wacko.gif . THEY JUST MADE ME QUESTION MY IDENTITY :@ :cool: .

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GUR FATEH!!

Guest Narinder Singh

What part didn't make sense?? and how bou tyou stop the guess work :D . Where in my post above i talk of innocent hindus, and singhs being responsible for that???

rolleyes.gif Who was the one asking for proof in the first place ??? On a lighter side of what you wrote :@ , when Chamkilla was killed i was less then 7 years old :@ and the way he was killed i won't fit in those events. Motorcyclists killed him. As i was 7 then i could change the gears on the bike on my own :D . an if i was the one of the pillion riders who was shooting it would be real hard for me to shoot. Can u make a picture of me getting toppled over while firing shots <_< :@ . So you need not bother about my involvemet.

And don't bunch up "inflitrators" and "singhs" into the same category my friend

Now you are saying too much veerji. where did i say they are the same ???? Cmon man read my post again carefully . carefully is the word. and i am not here to prove anythg. His death is still a mystery.. no arrests were ever made.. so no one has the proofs. But just tell me DID HIS DEATH DO ANY GOOD OR NO ?? Please do take the pain of replying to this question. I won't get back to argue with you on this topic.

and im pretty sure they didnt care about some monkey singer that no one really cared about. You sound like those people who think singhs were responsible for the explotions in a delhi theatre a few years back when "Jo Bole So Nihal" was playing.

What makes you so sure?? and where the hell did i sound like the people who thought that those bombings were done by Singhs..Veere give u'r brain cells some rest because they are thinking a lot of crap. If you ask some random person to see what i have written. no one would draw a conclusion that u just drew.

And ur view of khalistan is that of the taliban in afghanistan

Where did i say that ???? Dont you think you went a bit overboard while typing. Seriously, you should read the post properly b4 saying such things.

What diplomatic ways are you talkin about?? Diplomacy is Hypocrisy.. that couldn't bring the 84 culprits to justice, that just acquitted mahant Phulla??? ..and i don't know of any muslim nation that has banned music..yes certain bans are enforced.. the same bans are in india aswell.

Agree with you on this one

Chamkilla was wrong.. do you agree or no ??? I never said SINGHs were responsible for killing innocent people. Did i?? and i dont think chamkilla was innocent. was he ?? He was the creator of the songs that talked of extra-marital affairs. For me the people who killed him are SINGHs.. for you they are infiltrators. WHAT EVER THEY ARE THEY DID THE RIGHT THING.

I would like to ask, the people involved in the freedom struggle, do you think all of them were at the same level?? If my comments still bother you .. i would say the people who did that were not SINGHs but the job dat was done had to be done....AFTER READING THE ARTICLE YOU MIGHT COME FIRING ALL CYLINDERS AT ME BUT NARINDER SINGH VEERJI... YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN THINGS THAT DIRECTLY INVOLVE ME wacko.gif . THEY JUST MADE ME QUESTION MY IDENTITY :@ :cool: .

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GUR FATEH!!

Honestly, i dont even think u know what u wrote in ur post and ur denying all the claims that you yourself made. Read over ur post again, i dont wanna waste my time with people who think the only way stop something they dont agree with is by the point of a gun.

I dont celebrate the death of anyone, and taking someones life for producing material that u personally dont agree with is completely backward and not somethings singhs would've done.

If you dont believe in diplomacy, i think you're living in the wrong time and wrong world.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Honestly, i dont even think u know what u wrote in ur post and ur denying all the claims that you yourself made. Read over ur post again, i dont wanna waste my time with people who think the only way stop something they dont agree with is by the point of a gun.

I dont celebrate the death of anyone, and taking someones life for producing material that u personally dont agree with is completely backward and not somethings singhs would've done.

If you dont believe in diplomacy, i think you're living in the wrong time and wrong world.

I didnt deny anything.. i said a few things that took your views into consideration aswell :D and no where have i said the only way to stop things is the gun.. its you who is cooking stuff up. cmon man.. ii am not celebrating anyones death. why are you just makin statements on your own. i quoted all your points and replied.Again you come up with something like this.

I asked you a simple question and then you personally attacked me. Sikhi is against nindia aswell and its not just nindia , your brain did a lot a guessin and your post holds no basis. sayin music is banned in muslim countries, saying i think khalistan is taliban. who said all this .. me or u ?? Instead of answering my questions you come up wid a new agenda all the time. all you have done is attack me wid your baselss arguments. i dont think i have said anythg against you but have glance at your posts.

anyways i wont argue wid u .. coz instead of replyin to wht i ask .. you just come up wid lame statements.. that have zero relevance with the previous posts. anyways i am stupid aswell wasting my time arguing here.. i should work on that :@

Gur fateh!!