Brand Names !

Guest s133k_s1kh

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

Q1 : Do you go for Brand Names ?? Brand Names == Expensive Stuff.

A : YES !! ... ( I might be wrong here, but thats wht i have felt )

Q2: Does that mean we are consumed by desire of getting branded stuff ?? Doesn't that make us Materialistic ??

We have SANGAT from different places here and they are at different levels. I would like to know your thoughts on this. My answer to the first question is YES. Do reply to both the questions :D

Okie, I dont wanna start a debate on Rehit Maryada here and i don't represent any Jatha. these are my thoughts and i would like to get your feedback aswell. Is the BANA Concept ( Chola ) the answer to above desires ???

GUR FATEH!!!

Guest s133k_s1kh
brands r not important. but stuff that is stupid like FCUK. ive seen singhs in the gurdwara with FCUK tops.

You have brought up a totally different issue here. This still doesn't answer the questions. :D

me personally, i hate shopping first off. can never find anything that fits properly. most of the brand names are too damn expensive man plus i dont really like the way they fit. so most of my clothes are from like walmart, $10 shirts n $25 pants tongue.gif

o n i also am not a big fan of clothes with big designer logos on them.

so in short, i dont really go for designer clothes. buh thats just me :D

one should dress appropriately and modestly so that ego doesn't take over and others dont get any "feelings" by looking at you. thats the sikhi way. phikey (light) colours are the best :TH:

NOTE: this goes for both males and females or anyone in between. dont start a debate now and call me sexist rolleyes.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I NEVER go for brand names...I always go for quality.

The only instance I would buy a brand is if a quality piece of clothing happens to be made by a brand name (if that makes sense)....but not got the brand name pasted all over it (to show off to everyone else).

Don't follow everyone around like a sheep, wear what you feel comfortable in (mentally and physically).

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Wjkk Wjkf

i agree...with the fact that we shouldn't be wearing brand names just because oh all the popular people are wearing it lol rolleyes.gif in fact, the really cool people wear banas, and thier gursikhs :TH: buh when it comes to me....im not obsessed with brand names....buh hey i do like to wear clothes from reebok and adidas and timberland...lol.....buh i geh em from america cuz like timberland hoodies are like $100 here lmao...anywayssss....buh hey....the most important thing is...wear what YOU feel comfortable in...not what your friends say you should wear or what the crowd wears lol.....jus wear what you like and what you know represents you :D represents as in like shows off YOUR personality lmao....anyways...yeah..das all...bhul chuk muaf...lol blush.gif

Wjkk Wjkf

FATEH!!!

Q1 : Do you go for Brand Names ?? Brand Names == Expensive Stuff.

Q2: Does that mean we are consumed by desire of getting branded stuff ?? Doesn't that make us Materialistic ??

Q1: Yes I do, but only for footwear, and sometimes clothing. I haven't really paid attention, I only go for things that feel comfortable without worrying too much about clothing brands. But shoes I prefer Reebok because Nike has child labour BS! rolleyes.gif

Q2: No, we are not. Like I said it matter person to person, some like Reebok while others like Barney. Wear what you feel comfortable with, but don't show off. End of discussion. :e: