Khalsa Productions Logo

Guest Khalsa Productions

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thank you for your help everyone. We really appreciate it. Khalsa Productions Shall be up and running soon thanks to your help. Once again thank you. :TH:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

khalsa productions, did you check out atspace/awardspace? is it any good? will you be able to use it? lemme know if i can be of any help to you also...

ps... sarblohkhalsa.net... what up bro? long time no talk... (i know i coulda probably pmed u that... blush.gif but i was trying to post a shout out to ya... u know... :D )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

khalsa productions, did you check out atspace/awardspace? is it any good? will you be able to use it? lemme know if i can be of any help to you also...

ps... sarblohkhalsa.net... what up bro? long time no talk... (i know i coulda probably pmed u that... blush.gif but i was trying to post a shout out to ya... u know... :lol: )

its all good hombre... u no how we do it down here :D ..sry for postin bak so late didnt chek bak on dis thread for a while... hows the site goin ... o snap i jus noticed the new theme change on ur site haha blush.gif its lookin clean bro :TH: ... giv a shout to all the sikhness crew... gota bounce

payce

WGJKK WGJKF