Akhand Jaap 10 - November 25th 2006

harmeet singh 23

LOLZ aww how sweet teekya bhaji do this get on the bharat or thandi coach it will drop you off at soho rd and walk dwn you can't miss the gurudwara lolz oh and you can book a room at the gurudwara.

Sowie broda best i can do to make suggestions on how to get to bhams lolz

nah on serious note erm cant anyone bring you down or i dunno think hunna ? lolz (sorry am jus in a giggling mood rolleyes.gif )

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i'm tryin to find out if neone else is headin bham way...not workin too well lol er...i might take ur suggestion of grabbin a bharat coach dunno wot else i can do

btw bhenji i'm also a bhenji :D dunno why people get the impression i'm a guy grin.gif lol

Bhenji offering the aloo parnathay!!! if you really are planning on comin next weekend, get in touch with bhai davinder singh. his details are available on www.sikhkids.com. free transport is being arranged from various locations around the uk. already we have coaches from london, leeds and glasgow!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Fateh

Haww am so sowie penji lolz i dunno why i thought you was a bhaji lolz erm sall good still my mates who knows i am a girl still call me bruv its good to be part of the lads cru lolz

well i really hope you get your transport sorted out be ashame if you couldnt come we need people like you who are enthusiastic to come and join the sadh sangat :TH:

let us know if you need any help will try my best to help you out PENJI :D lolz

Fateh

koool...are they from Southall by any chance?

bhenji, 99% chance that transport will be coming from southall. get in touch with bhai davinder singh ji either via his mobile or email and he will be able to inform you of the particulars for the london travel. if i find out soon, i'll post it up

waheguru ji ka khalsa wahueguru ji ki fateh