Want to migrate to UK from India help!

Amarjeet  kaur  Labana

Wahegru Ji ka Khalsa........

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh......

Guru pyaari saadh sangat Ji.....Need help from you.....I have been trying to migrate to Uk under the HSMP scheme......Had also given the application for it twice...paid fees to all the concerned authorities but in vain....and now to add on to my plight ,they ar enow asking me to file another application...I am now tired of filing documents again and again with no results coming out. no.gif

I need your help...me and my husband would like to migrate to Uk...Need some professional who can guide us through the procedure....Just to give you a background...My husband is into construction business and I've completed my MBA in HR and I've been working in an MNC as a HR Manager. Thus , we were looking for migration under the HSMP plan.

Please help us out as we've been trying our way hard to get through things as I think we have the skills and capabilities to contribute and have a better living abroad.

Thanks in advance!!

Amarjeet Kaur

Why would you want to move to a western country? I am assuming you are coming from India. Punjab is the land of the Gurus and there is so much spiritual power where they have walked and what they have left (Harmandir Sahib etc). If you are moving just because you want more money this is understandable but if yourself and your husband have an interest in spirituality then you will realise life in western countries is extremely difficult and I would recommend, as someone has been to both India and various western countries, that you stay in India. It seems educated/skilled individuals are moving out of Punjab leaving immigrants such as Biharis to take over everything.

• 2 weeks later...