1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

WOW! ohmy.gif I've been gone for the last 7 hours, and returned to this thread, and see that it has really taken shape into something wonderful!

Madd respect to the Three Brits(WJKK WJKF, T Kaur and Khalsa Productions) who are probably sleeping and having sweet dreams of helping out in Punjab as I write this. :D d_oh.gif

You have also encouraged me to want to go back home and help out, too. I only hope I can bring you three credit someday. If my respect means anything, you have certainly earned it on this night.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP IT UP woohoo.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh

I talked to my father about this, he'll be giving me some contact numbers or emails of some NGOs active in Punjab. I have to submit my thesis in the like 3-4 days, once i am dont with that crap..i'll try to get the data from the NGOs and see how we can plan this whole thing.

But he told me one thing..these things require FULL DEDICATION and its very easy to talk of things but it'll be really HARD once to experience it in real life. He said you can start from one village and then it'll just pick up from there. He also said not many people will encourage us but its all about staying firm on your beliefs. There are people who are doing this kinda service and they'll be helping us for sure. i am very happy to see atleast three guys from the Sangat have shown interest. When i was in india, we had a group of Sikhs come there..i dont exactly know the reason of their visit. But they didn't last long there and returned back to US. I am telling this to you folks because these problems will arise and only those will survive who have the OAT ASARA OF THE GURU..so train yourself for that. :TH:

The people who usually post in other threads haven't said anything. this has just made me think..is SIKHISM about just meeting GOD through the word of the GURU ?? Do they just think of themselves or would they also step in at some stage ?? Are they in a certain way consumed by this materialistic world ??

I don't know if they'll answer these questions for me.

Anyways 2008 is the year and we all shall try our best to make a task force and start spreading this message, involve as many people as we can. Don't think we'll start working in 2008. lets begin the work from now so that we have everything figured out by that time. As T Kaur said keep doing the ardass for this task to be a success and ask the GURU to give us the strength. We are 4 now if by 2008 if we get 40 committed to the cause indivduals that would be an accomplishment in itself :D .

Talk to the Sikhs around you, tell them about your plans. i am pretty sure we'll have some more people with us. Just keep spreading the word. We should post this on other sikh forums and see how they respond.

i am not the who is very good with inspiring people but yeh for this task..i'll try the best possible and lets see what GURU SAHIB has for us.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GUR FATEH !!

ting ling..peacemaker is partly in :lol: ....keep encouraging people..i am so sure we'll get the Sangat involved...remember he was the one who didnt want to live there... his views have changed in 7 hrs ... so its working.

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thanks s133k_s1kh now we have 4. They haven't emailed back yet when they do I shall post it here.

Whatever help I can give or do! Whatever it is count me in...and I dont mind going India when its hot...I prefer it then :D

I hope we get the momentum going and get this off the ground before it fizzles out! I think we need someone like a Project manger and a list of aims and objectives so we know what we are specifically doing.

Guest Khalsa Productions

Whatever help I can give or do! Whatever it is count me in...and I dont mind going India when its hot...I prefer it then :lol:

I hope we get the momentum going and get this off the ground before it fizzles out! I think we need someone like a Project manger and a list of aims and objectives so we know what we are specifically doing.

:TH: and now theres 5. Keep it up. come on everyone join in please.

I dont mind going India when its hot...I prefer it then
lol I want to go when its cold.

Still waiting for the email lol :D

Guest Khalsa Productions

sorry i just got this email saying delivery report failure. That means it failed to send. So I am going to send it again.

Guest Khalsa Productions

Im realy realy sorry but i keep on trying but it wont send the email. Could someone else please send it becouse its not letting me :'( im realy sorry please forgive me.

This is what i keep on getting;

postmaster@mail.hotmail.com

To:

hardeepsingh91@hotmail.co.uk

Subject:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Attachments:

Security scan upon download Trend Micro®

details00000.txt (0.2 KB), Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! - help.htm (1.9 KB)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

contact@sikhgiving.com

Please someone help.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Okie calm down people...i am working on this and will get back to you on where i stand..till then you keep jotting down the ideas you have.

also check this link >> http://www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_1526.shtml

This guy is doing the same thing..i'll try to find his contact info and talk to him too :D

Ardass karro and Guru Sahib will be with us :TH: