Sikhs Allowed To Carry Kirpan In Indian Flights

karan singh

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vhaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

last time on British airways my mum was allowed to wear a Kirpan to India but on the way back she wasn't

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vhaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

I see this as a good thing.

If Sikhs have been allowed kirpans on the domestic flights how is it a bone thrown at sikhs to keep them quite ??

This is what fascist regimes do to their slave citizens to keep them quite and temporarily happy. Instead of addressing the real issues like mass murders by the Indian govt. or the slaughter of innocent Sikhs through out Delhi, they give us a PM whos supposed to be a Sikh or let us wear kirpans on flights (as if our kirpans were a danger in the first place). As Baba Jarnail Singh Ji said, a Hindu can wear the longest juneo he can find on a plane, yet a sikh cant wear his kirpan (there is still a restriction on he size of the kirpan).

Im not saying that this is a bad thing, its great that Sikhs can finally wear kirpans on airlines. I can just see Sikhs getting all excited now as if someone is ready to listen to their grievances, just as they thought when Manmohan Chand became the puppet PM of Bharat Mata.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

just another bone thrown at sikhs to keep them quiet. they do this once in a while like Manmohan sio's PM position. the master always throws his slaves a bone here and there, but never gives him the meat.

if one sees an air india flight to north india, majority of passengers are sikhs. many western airlines are not letting sikhs wear kirpaans in flights, so it doesn't take a super genius economist like manmohan sio to figure out the financial benefit to indian airliners.

many manmohan sio supporters will take this to be another moral victory when in reality India has shown us it's morality.

lol...it's made you so insecure ! :D

Don't worry the cunning & vicious hindu Indian brahmin-bania govt's do these things to keep the Sikhs off balance and always guessing.

I am waiting for their next cunning move against the sikhs.

Guest s133k_s1kh

If Sikhs have been allowed kirpans on the domestic flights how is it a bone thrown at sikhs to keep them quite ??

This is what fascist regimes do to their slave citizens to keep them quite and temporarily happy. Instead of addressing the real issues like mass murders by the Indian govt. or the slaughter of innocent Sikhs through out Delhi, they give us a PM whos supposed to be a Sikh or let us wear kirpans on flights (as if our kirpans were a danger in the first place). As Baba Jarnail Singh Ji said, a Hindu can wear the longest juneo he can find on a plane, yet a sikh cant wear his kirpan (there is still a restriction on he size of the kirpan).

Im not saying that this is a bad thing, its great that Sikhs can finally wear kirpans on airlines. I can just see Sikhs getting all excited now as if someone is ready to listen to their grievances, just as they thought when Manmohan Chand became the puppet PM of Bharat Mata.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Why would you quote my post ?? I really didn't understand the purpose of quoting what i wrote.

Guest Narinder Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Why would you quote my post ?? I really didn't understand the purpose of quoting what i wrote.

I was responding to your comment of how u didnt see this a throwing sikhs a bone. Real Sikh grievances have never even been addressed, so they give sikhs a few rights here and there to shut them up. Whites did this to blacks for years.

To all those people who say Manmohan Sio is doing nothing for Sikhs...

More relief for Gujarat riot victims

Special Correspondent

Each victim may get Rs. 7 lakh

New Delhi: With the Manmohan Singh Government reviewing existing policies governing the payment of compensation to victims of communal violence, the families of the over 2,000 individuals killed in Gujarat during the communal violence in the State in 2002 are likely to be the first to benefit from enhanced ex-gratia monies.

According to PTI, the Centre has decided to pay Rs. 7 lakh as compensation to each victim of the Gujarat violence, which lasted several months that year. Most of those killed were Muslims. Though the existing State Government compensation package provides for only the payment of Rs. one lakh for each person killed, the new package, if finalised, will place the Gujarat victims on par with the victims of the 1984 massacre of Sikhs in Delhi and other cities following the assassination of Indira Gandhi in 1984.

"Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has decided that based on the compensation given to anti-Sikh riot victims, Rs. 7 lakh ex-gratia would be paid to victims if communal riots take place anywhere in the country," PTI quoted Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Sriparkash Jaiswal as saying.

The BJP government of Narendra Modi had initially promised the victims of the Godhra train fire a total of Rs. two lakh but this figure was reduced to one lakh.

The Centre's decision to review the level of compensation follows a recent report of the National Commission for Minorities pointing to the failure of existing rehabilitation policies in Gujarat. Sources said the NCM also highlighted the wide disparity in compensation packages from incident to incident.

http://www.hindu.com/2006/11/27/stories/2006112718310100.htm