Humility

Tejvir

If you dont know what a term is used for do not assume its beadbi. Yes it is used my Maharaj to refer to God but understand the context the word is used in when refering to a Farladhari Nihang Singh. Nihang Singh traditions hold, going back to the time of Maharaj and Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh Ji, that those Singhs who adorn the farla take the physical roop of Mahakaal. Maharaj asked someone to come before him dessed as Akaal, baba Fateh Singh Ji came dressed in the roop of a Nihang Singh and had a farla in his dumalla, upon seeing him maharaj replied Mahakaal. Calling a Farladhari Nihang Singh a Mahakaal does not mean they are God, it means they are the roop of Akaal - as stated by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Swaroop Singh Kaushish also mentions this in his book 'Guru Keeyan Sakhia' (1790) where he writes; Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji, who was six years old also kept a 'Farla'. Guru Ji was greatly pleased and said, "Son! This 'Akali farla' and it will remain in the 'Panth' forever. This is the dress of Sri Maha-kaal...

Gurpreet Singh can I ask what is debateable?

Peace and love

Akaaal

If you dont know what a term is used for do not assume its beadbi. Yes it is used my Maharaj to refer to God but understand the context the word is used in when refering to a Farladhari Nihang Singh. Nihang Singh traditions hold, going back to the time of Maharaj and Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh Ji, that those Singhs who adorn the farla take the physical roop of Mahakaal. Maharaj asked someone to come before him dessed as Akaal, baba Fateh Singh Ji came dressed in the roop of a Nihang Singh and had a farla in his dumalla, upon seeing him maharaj replied Mahakaal. Calling a Farladhari Nihang Singh a Mahakaal does not mean they are God, it means they are the roop of Akaal - as stated by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Swaroop Singh Kaushish also mentions this in his book 'Guru Keeyan Sakhia' (1790) where he writes; Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji, who was six years old also kept a 'Farla'. Guru Ji was greatly pleased and said, "Son! This 'Akali farla' and it will remain in the 'Panth' forever. This is the dress of Sri Maha-kaal...

Gurpreet Singh can I ask what is debateable?

Peace and love

Akaaal

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

i no its goin off tghe topic but bhajee does this mean non-farla sikhs are not the roop of Akal. cuz i thort

the khalsa was the roop

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Fateh!

Can we stick to the topic please - and can the admin check all this random picture pasting of Sukha Singh. A debate that started on humility has gone into questioning Sukha Singhs character - a sorry state of affairs. I cant believe the admin dont clear this up.

The topic was humility and in particular the katha by Sukha Singh - if anyone's listened to this katha lets do vichar of that - if you want to praise or slag off Sukha Singh well then start your own post elsewhere. And as for random pic posting of Sukha Singh - calm down gurpreet101....

wahigurooo