What Does It Mean?

Guest _gupt_

fatheji,

what does pesh mean....like sometimes people go to take amrit and say they got choola/choolae wacko.gif ....is it another word for amrit, or is it something different?...and whats pesh, i think thats what its called?

fatheji,

Choola is a very similar process to taking proper amrit but does not have same requiirmentssuch as keeping all 5 kakkaars etc but you cannot do any kurehits. Its not something you just choose to have done. Suppose amridhari parents have a child, usualy the baby is given choola at a young age.

When my parents went pesh together a few years back the punj requested to see me and my siblings to give us choola, even though we had it at a birth they said that its a tendency that parents have their childrens jootha so its best thing to do.

actrually im clueless, i dont know the significence of it fully but i know what happens and stuff

well i definitely remember about this word choola one of my cousin when he was born he was given choola but i dunno his family thinks he s not really a complete amrit dhari yet i mean i dunno its kinda wierd i was curious about tht too coz it does mean somethin else i knw this for sure and its not part of manmat why i am sayin tht not coz of my own family experience but i think it might be like somethin else which is part of our religion somethin like tht plz clear it up grin.gif

fatheji,

what does pesh mean....like sometimes people go to take amrit and say they got choola/choolae wacko.gif ....is it another word for amrit, or is it something different?...and whats pesh, i think thats what its called?

fatheji,