Congratulations To The Iraqi People & The Free World

Guest militant singh

Guest peacemaker

Yes, Saddam is dead and the world is a safer place now. I'll sleep easier tonight knowing that the man who ruined my childhood back in 1991 by starting the Gulf War is no longer breathing. Oh yes it's personal ...damn personal! BYE BYE Saddamy, hope the rope around your neck wasn't too tight, but wait a minute, you're dead now, OOPS!

You got what you deserved you piece of crap!

LONG LIVE USA!!!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh saddam killed millions?last time i heard saddam is executed because of the death of 158 iraqis not million and 158 isn't even true or solid evidence to prosecute him. Donald rumsfield himself represented united states in the unites nation in 1994 when he said all the WMD have been destroyed in iraq and it is safe and iraq is no danger to the world democracy and the united states. Most people who are called terrorists in iraq are sunni not shiates. Shia'tes are more spiritual people then sunnis if u didn't know. Bro we have iraqi's in arkansas they are gainst the war then how can u define things for them when they can do it for themselves. If the usa let u wear a patka to play football, then they should let a black president also and this wont happen ever. They shoudl help the sikhs out to spread their identity throgh media instead of being attacked. what crimes bro?the crimes of sneior bush in iraq durin the gulf war. More suicide bombers being born, whose fault is this?SKY news hahaa I dont believe in cnn and u watch sky news lol.

Inida is a bramnical nation while Iraq is islamic theres your ansewr The WMD is anyones gues maybe they are buried in a desert somewhere but the UN has clear evidence that saddam was restartig his programme and if he did fully restart it and made a nuke - which got in2 the hands of a fanatic the reslults would have been apocolypse. Saddam killed millions in the 7 yr war with Iran and million sof his own the kurds the shias and the opposition, a criminal - Hamad iraqi jounalist '''' hes respnsible for the death of millions the sentence is fair and just nobody would cal him a martyr it s a new era in iraq saddams reign of terror has ended we wil satrt a new iaq next yr is a new yr and we will rebuild iraq after yrs of terror this should be seen as justice being done and victory for vitcims of saddam al tikriti this is an issue wehave settled - there are more criminals who will recieve the same as saddam -only then can we start a new future,we need to bring mre to juctice and whoever is held to account wil be bought to account we dnt look at if hes shia or sunni we hve a suni president 2 sunis as deputys this country is not fully shia a criminal should be looked at as a criminal - saddam was a criminal there were both shia and sunni with saddam we dnt look at the sect we look at the crimes '' << Sky news chnl 501 live interview an oraqi speaking may i say mre

This is the begining now not the end of peace. more violence will erupt in iraq. u watch the news tomorrow and hear about riots takin place in iraq and world emassy of america around the world. Even in india, u just wait for morning to come. Muslims have been already attacked and usa is producin more violence. There is a curfew in iraq right now, no one can be on the streets. all the soldiers are on the streets of iraqi cities to keep the people inside.

Yes, Saddam is dead and the world is a safer place now. I'll sleep easier tonight knowing that the man who ruined my childhood back in 1991 by starting the Gulf War is no longer breathing. Oh yes it's personal ...damn personal! BYE BYE Saddamy, hope the rope around your neck wasn't too tight, but wait a minute, you're dead now, OOPS!

You got what you deserved you piece of crap!

LONG LIVE USA!!!!!!!

Guest peacemaker

Khalsaforce,

All I will say is, if you don't agree with the way America maintains order in the world, fine, but I think it's not right to live in a country and then talk bad about the same country that has given you great things. You wouldn't live in America if you thought it was that bad, right? I wasn't born in America, but I'm a proud American because it's now my home. Are you a proud American?

i agree with peacemaker ... even though we hv sum messed up leaders does not mean that the country itself is bad ... i mean i was born here lived half my life here n i havent had a single complaint against the country ... against the leaders yes buh not the country AND

did u guys notice that you are doin NINDIYA of sum1 ?? ... i mean it doesnt matter how much we curse Bush out ... its not gonna change anythin buh jus improve his Karma and worsen ours ... we do bad enough bad deeds as it is ... we dont neeed to add any by doin nindiya of sum1

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

dude i was born in america, grew up in punjab and I say it proudly that I am a american sikh. who said I am against America?I am against the bush administrations attrocities on innocent people and as a Sikh it is my duty to take a step against these attrocities. Militant singh u really believe in those you tube videos?it might have been the iraqis who were killed by the iranians durin the war or might have been iraqi's who were killed durin the gulf war. I thought we learn from mistakes, then why was their a neeed for another gulf war?

Khalsaforce,

All I will say is, if you don't agree with the way America maintains order in the world, fine, but I think it's not right to live in a country and then talk bad about the same country that has given you great things. You wouldn't live in America if you thought it was that bad, right? I wasn't born in America, but I'm a proud American. Are you?