Video Ripping software

nanosecond

In my opinion the first video shows the people better than the second because it shows them closer up then the second, yet in terms of which one was encoded better I would say that the NSV encoded video is better

In terms of encoding, for me some noticeable differences between the videos were that the video which was encoded with the RealVideo codec did not refresh the areas of the screen where there was limited movement taking place as frequently as the NSV video, and the fact that the video converted with the RealVideo codec also had poorer quality for the background.

(Compared with video1 (RealVideo codec) at 8:00 min past the background is not as clear as in video2 (NSV codec) when at 24 seconds past a person walks across the screen and there is no lag in the screen refreshing.)

Please forgive me if I am wrong.

Prokhalistani Jee u r great ;) Thanks for such a detailed analysis. I agree NSV encoded video is better but it's size is so large more than double the Real for same length.Still I am unable to decide in which format and at what bitrate to encode the rest of videos???

May be 225kbps Real video 9 can be a balanced option b/w Quality and Size.

I would also like more sangat feedbacks.