KAURAGEOUS

International Women’s Week and March Events

Tuesday 6th – Wake Up!!

6pm , Hall 1 @ GNG Smethwick

Wednesday 7th – Beauty of Sikh Women

2pm, Room 155 @ Aston Uni

Thursday 8th – Clean up seva

5.30pm @ Baba Sang Gurdwara

Saturday 10th – Shabeel (in memory of Mata Khivi Ji)

1pm onwards outside Dhesi sweet centre on Soho Rd.

(the events above are part of international women’s week.)

Friday 16th – Sanjha Kirtan Darbar – for Comic relief

7pm till late @ GNG Smethwick

Tuesday 20th – Kung Fu taster session

6pm, Hall 1 @ GNG smethwick

(note this session is girls only)

Santhiya - every Wednesday 7-8pm Hall 2 @GNG Smethwick

Further info: info@kaurageous.com 07707 100399 / 07763 608328

Gurfateh!

This is a benti to all my sisters out there, especially those living in the Midlands where Kaurageous are operating and holding their International Womens Week, this is an opportunity to come together and do seva and facilitate events. Its our duty as women of the Sikh panth to become stronger and do parchaar actively not read something on the inetrnet and think "good for them but i can't make it."

This is HAPPENING NEXT WEEK, and its HAPPENING in BIRMINGHAM. Those who can make it should make every effort to go to the talks and seva events and come together as a unit.

One of the Kaurageous sevadaars said the talk on Tuesday "WAKE UP CALL" is going to be a hard hitting truth revealer of the DANGERS facing us as Sikh girls and women in today's society.

I think the second talk at Aston should be as good, hopefully if i make it!

The SEVA CLEAN UP, when i asked, is apparently doing seva at Baba Sang Gurdwara, and bibia have been told to bring an item thy can do some cleaning with! e.g. bleach, cloths, flash, fairy, shake and vac LOL LOL :) that should be funny, especially trying to see any singhs trying to do abit of hard work!

and then all ive been told about the shabeel is that its happening on Soho Road 1pm onwards, even though as a helper i have been asked to get there 12:30, so anyone else wanting to help seeyou there same time lol..

d_oh.gif Dhan Dhan MATA KHIVI JEE, d_oh.gif

May we aspire to live up to your example of selfless seva and humilty as daughters of Guru Ji.

This is such a wicked opportunity to put us on the map and capable of doing such things, so it is my humble benti (if the Kaurageous sevadaars dont mind) TO ATTEND and SHOW OUR FULL SUPPORT in this week long of events.... the poster is on their webste, well it was last time i checked, if anyone wants to see it!

Anyway im off to get my bottle of bleach and packet of dusters... let me know if anyones needs any! LOL :TH:

Gurfateh!

SEEYOU ALL THERE NEXT WEEK

Gurfateh

penji i did text you i don't know if you got my message but santhiya class starts at 6pm has been for past month for beginners up till 7pm and then people learning path 7pm til onwards thanks.

Oh and looking forward to the events happening all week can't wait, see you all there (apart from tomo as footi is on hehe) :TH:

Gurfateh