Shops....

KKV

then throw the 'do u wanna marry a MUSLIM GUY???!!' card at them...and if they do they wont listen to you (which they'll really regret later on), if they dont they'll be more cautious etc.

there's loads of true stories that you can tell them about it...how a lot or girls end up in pakistani <admin-profanity filter activated>-houses or even harems! just tell em a few of them. lol

jehh very truu penj!! but i dont like lecturin ppl man lol i was jus wondrin if our Sikh lohk cud stop sellin Kara'h like they were randum items i mean luk at DTF publishers in B'Ham dey sell em....i woulda thought Sikh Dharm b better off if we cud only buy our rep item's at Gurdwara'h hunna...

:) wha u chattin bout? grin.gif

It goez like this...do not fall for/be tempted by guyz wearin a kada...allow ur parents to take decisions for you. etc

lol i aint fallin....lol - i aint chattin bout me (Waheguroo) am chatin bout dem SOME kuri'h that see cant see who's apaneh and who's well other's....