Body And Soul

Saahiba

Dhan Dhan Saadh Sangat ji,

I am going through this turmoil inside me. I feel lost in my surroundings.. with so much going on around me.. I am looking for peace... absolute peace.

My *duvidha* is that I am not successful in bringing about that *inner most change* .. I read hukumnamas regularly and believe you me, wanna follow and implement it in my life but when faced with challenges, I tend to forget everything....

Any body got suggestions?? Help if you can!!

-------

Dey Shiva bar mohe.. shubh karman tey kabahoon na taroon!!

I am going through this turmoil inside me. I feel lost in my surroundings.. with so much going on around me.. I am looking for peace... absolute peace.

My *duvidha* is that I am not successful in bringing about that *inner most change* .. I read hukumnamas regularly and believe you me, wanna follow and implement it in my life but when faced with challenges, I tend to forget everything....

-------

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

inner change that u are talking about it comes slowly..very slowly. make sure u have sangat around u who is the way u want to be. maybe just one person whom u can check with.

if not...thn keep on listening to bani and do seva! its a struggle with in, and im sure most of us go through it and can relate to what u feeling. thats what most of teh bhagats have done. they made Akal their friend and asked only him to help(he is the only one who can help us)

just knw that sometimes, when one think one is in control, one ends up doing something that they wold have nevr though of doing or thought they were done with it! dont be to hard on ur self and let waheguru take care of u! whenevr u feel like u not doing what u should be just close ur eyes and do a lil heartfelt ardas.

have a listen to these shabds to understand urself and the ardas spiritual souls have done to help themselves become what they :

http://www.ektaone.com/audio/index.php?q=f...rd%2C+London%29

bhul chuk muaff karni

-------

inner change that u are talking about it comes slowly..very slowly. make sure u have sangat around u who is the way u want to be. maybe just one person whom u can check with.

if not...thn keep on listening to bani and do seva! its a struggle with in, and im sure most of us go through it and can relate to what u feeling. thats what most of teh bhagats have done. they made Akal their friend and asked only him to help(he is the only one who can help us)

just knw that sometimes, when one think one is in control, one ends up doing something that they wold have nevr though of doing or thought they were done with it! dont be to hard on ur self and let waheguru take care of u! whenevr u feel like u not doing what u should be just close ur eyes and do a lil heartfelt ardas.

have a listen to these shabds to understand urself and the ardas spiritual souls have done to help themselves become what they :

bhul chuk muaff karni

IK ONG KAR SATGUR PARSAD!

Friend : I have no words to thank you adequately for your wonderful suggestion. I will try my best to implement it.. because my intuition says that it will see me through ..

-------

bhul chuk muaff karni

PS i'm in the same boat. been trying to bring about a change for a number of years now but no success so far :sady: