Need Help Translating Ipod Instructions

singhnii♥

VJKK VJKF!

I came back frum India a lil while ago and while we were at Sri Harmandar Sahib a singh from the Taksal asked us that we get him an Ipod and put panj baniyan, kirtan, raag malla etc on it (lolz itz a real longg story)

anyways a few days ago the coolest thing happened!! if u live in canada u'll know bout Tim Horton's..well u know dat Roll-Up-The-Rim thing they have..(u basically roll up the rim of ur coffee cup and see if u won a prize)...well we rolled up the rim and won an.......

*drum roll*

Ipod!! lolz.. :nihungsmile:

so now we're sending it to india (gotta get travel adapters n so on still..) but the problem is explaining how to use it..in the manual theres illustrations with instructions under them...i need the sangat's help to translate these instructions to punjabi:

1) Browse items.

2) Choose an item

3) Press Menu to go back.

4) Play a song.

5) Adjust the volume.

6) Press and hold to turn off

umm...those r pretty much all the ones i need....

+ + if any1 got sum kirtan/bani/katha/etc plz post a link or sumthin

thanx!!

VJKK VJKF!

ps. dont b laughin at me 4 not bein able to translate all those... tongue.gif :glare: :console: lolz

pps. im not sure if dis is the rite section for me 2 have posted this in....juss realized tht now..

vjkk vjkf

srry i wasnt tht clear on wat i needed...lolz i was kind of in a rush...wat i meant to say was tht i needed to know how to use the following features of the iPod (see above) but i needed it all explained in Punjabi

lolz i hope tht makes sense... rolleyes.gif

vjkk vjkf

I got that but what i want to know is do you want the explanation in Punjabi alphabet ? Let me explain what i am trying to say

lets take 6) Press and hold to turn off

6) band (turn off) karan layi dabb ke rakho (press and hold) << this is punjabi but in english alphabet

do you want this or the instructions written in punjabi alphabet ?