Vaisakhi-classical Kirtan, Talk In English And Firewrks

PSD

:nihungsmile: VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH :nihungsmile:

Special programmes have been arranged at Leamington and Warwick Gurdwara. Mainly aimed at the youth

4pm: Nishaan Sahib Seva

5.30-6pm: Bhog of Sri Akhand Paath Sahib

6pm: Classical Kirtan by Harjinder Singh Lallie with katha in English

7.15pm: Special presentation in English by Bhai Manvir Singh Ji Khalsa

8.15pm: FIREWORKS partytime.gif

Gurdwara Sahib Leamington & Warwick

icon_address.gif Tachbrook Park Drive,

Leamington Spa,

Warwickshire

CV31 3LZ

2nd Entrance -

icon_address.gif Queensway Estate, Queensway,

Leamington Spa,

Warwickshire

CV31 3LZ

Tel:01926 424297 (main)

01926 435231 (office)

can we please stick to the topic thank you.

alot of parchaar needs to be done in small towns like leamington and warwick. high spirits there are not many gursikhs at this pend which come to the gurdwara. theres not much gursikh sangat as there is in bham or other places. thats local youth have taken on the seva to organise such programmes.

we have gursikhs like Bhai Sahib Bhai Manvir Singh Ji Khalsa who dosnt live the far from leamington. He will be conducting an inspiring presentation in English. We are thankful to Bhai Sahib for doing such seva and doing parchar on the principles of gurmat in such towns like leamington and warwick.

hopefully we will see you there high spirits and khalistan zindabaad

I always thought there were some older Gursikhs from various jathas from this areas.

Anyway, yes apologies for not sticking to the topic, its a bad habit when I reply to your posts Bhai PSD jee.

Daass bhulaan chukaan di khemaa mangdaa han.

I always thought there were some older Gursikhs from various jathas from this areas.

Anyway, yes apologies for not sticking to the topic, its a bad habit when I reply to your posts Bhai PSD jee.

Dass khemaa dee jaachak mangdaa han.

i think there is a famous dhadi jatha in leamington. there are those singhs from that jatha there. may other singhs want to stay gupt. thats up to them. but ANYWAY,

ur so funny...ur punjabi is messed up. just read wat u wrote. "Dass khema dee jaachak mangdaa han". it dnt make sense. u can be be khema DA jaachak, but u cant say wat u wrote. u cant ask for khema dee jaachak. wat u can be is jaackak of khema. if this makes sense to u. it probably doesnt. lol....

anyway come to the event everyone if you can.......its gona be wicked.

PSD your are preacher of "sticking to the topic" as many of your posts demonstrate. Please can you then practice what you preach. Your post above was not exactly sticking to the topic in hand.

It is a good quality to have your kehnee and karnee (preaching and practice) aligned.

It might be ironic that this post has nothing to do with the topic, but I didnt say we should stick to the topic.

You have to big up the PSD though. He gives all the Sangat jokes!

PSD your are preacher of "sticking to the topic" as many of your posts demonstrate. Please can you then practice what you preach. Your post above was not exactly sticking to the topic in hand.

It is a good quality to have your kehnee and karnee (preaching and practice) aligned.

It might be ironic that this post has nothing to do with the topic, but I didnt say we should stick to the topic.

You have to big up the PSD though. He gives all the Sangat jokes!

u only just sed that cos i corrected ur mistake. u shud be thanks and stay in high spirits.

Classical Kirtan By Harjinder Singh Ji with katha in english. its very good to see this as gurmat sangeet maryada is still practised today

manvir singh gona give a wicked inspirational talk