Please Help With Shabad Ringtones

Jagdeep Singh

Im sooooo stuck on how to get shabads as my ringtones :sady: Pleaseeeeee help, i have a rogers 3 year plan and have the lg chocolet. I can get shabads on my phone but cant use them as my rintones (something about rogers wanting you to pay) and im fine with that but how can i buy them???? Please help i would really love to have a shabad or simran as my ringtone :nihungsmile: \\

Bhul Chul Maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathey!

u dont hav to pay for ne kirtan ringtones :cool:

they would only want u to pay if u download it via the internet thing on ur phone (i think)

wha i do is...(i hav a motorola phone)...i jus transfer the kirtan/simran onto my phone...(i shorten em firs cuz the whole thing wont fit on my phone!!)

for my phone, the file has to b on the phone memory, not the memory card

so mayb same thing mite go for u

but neway...the easiest thing to do would be to go on the rogers site, they got user guides for every rogers phone (i think the lg chocolate too!!) n u should look thru the guide, it says how to set ur own ringtone in there, or it should say how to transfer a sound file and then use it as a ringtone!!

hope i helped :umm:

Im sooooo stuck on how to get shabads as my ringtones :sady: Pleaseeeeee help, i have a rogers 3 year plan and have the lg chocolet. I can get shabads on my phone but cant use them as my rintones (something about rogers wanting you to pay) and im fine with that but how can i buy them???? Please help i would really love to have a shabad or simran as my ringtone :nihungsmile: \\

Bhul Chul Maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathey!

Veerji,

I think the problem lies with these stupid cell phone companies, now when you get a subscription with a locked down handset bundled, companies like rogers lock the customized ringtone features,and if you bought the phone within six months then its quite possible that this feature is disabled for your phone. So I believe the common way which manpreet told u above to set mp3 ring tones might just not work....

But there are some things you might want to try:

You can use website like funformobile.com to get the ringtones but you might have to pay or if you want some particular shabad then you can upload ur files on the site and then text it to your phone and connect to the internet to download it. You will definitely get ringtones if you pay for them, you can contact rogers if that the way you want to go for...

But you might also just get away by trying to connect your phone to pc and go to folder options, they are keeping the folders as hidden so just make them all visible and you'll see the folder for ringtones and just drag the songs in the folder and then go to profile in phone settings and set it as ringtone....

Hope that helps !!!