So I Stumbled Upon A Christian Forum.....

Guy Legend

I wasn't looking for a Chrisitian forum, rather I noticed on a list of the most popular forums across the internet. I was curious and wanted to see if I could find anything on their opinions on Sikhism...and sure enough I found a recent thread under their other religions section.

I was quite pleased to see a number of compliments from some Christians, but then I was pretty annoyed and somewhat angered by what one of the Muslims posters said nonetheless......so I had to register and resond. :umm:

Anways, here's the thread. Keep an open mind, hence I'm reminding you that they aren't going to agree with everything about our religion....and that's fine.

http://www.christianforums.com/t5158282-th...urus-nanak.html

I wasn't looking for a Chrisitian forum, rather I noticed on a list of the most popular forums across the internet. I was curious and wanted to see if I could find anything on their opinions on Sikhism...and sure enough I found a recent thread under their other religions section.

I was quite pleased to see a number of compliments from some Christians, but then I was pretty annoyed and somewhat angered by what one of the Muslims posters said nonetheless......so I had to register and resond. :umm:

Anways, here's the thread. Keep an open mind, hence I'm reminding you that they aren't going to agree with everything about our religion....and that's fine.

http://www.christianforums.com/t5158282-th...urus-nanak.html

interesting, but i fail to see how us as Sikhs missed the point, as said by our christian friend