Sikh Statistics

Guest guest

Guest guest

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

i know this is bing really lazy. but i need stats on the number of sikhs world wide and in england. does any one know where i can find official numbers and as up to date as possible.

can anyone point me towards any website, books etc

i would be so grateful, thanks in advance,

is there anyone who can tell the number of true sikhs...not just sikhs ....u know, youngsters are taking sikhi as granted...and we are counting some haircuts also in sikhs....they r not sikhs...i would be greatful if someone can tell me the no. of sikhs (not only physically, but mentally too), i mean those who have the mindset of sikhs..who can die for sikhi...

Guest G.Kaur
is there anyone who can tell the number of true sikhs...not just sikhs ....u know, youngsters are taking sikhi as granted...and we are counting some haircuts also in sikhs....they r not sikhs...i would be greatful if someone can tell me the no. of sikhs (not only physically, but mentally too), i mean those who have the mindset of sikhs..who can die for sikhi...

Only God knows..

Guest Guest

Well i doubt such research has taken place

A better question would be how many sikhs are amritdhari from the population of total sikhs? or find out total # of sikhs in england, and then try to find out how much % are amritdhari

but even then, some amritdharis smoke, drink and listen to bhangra and dance and do other manmat stuff, so they should not be included from what i'm seeing.

A silly question none the less.

Thenos will drop down significantly as I think you are talking abt Gurmukh...people with Kesh are also nt in the right direction so I guess......u ll have to settle with the Physical Stats.