East London Kirtan Darbar 5th May

Guest jap naam

VAHEGUROO, OK FOLKS IF YOU ALL WANA FEEL TRUE BLISS, LISTEN TO THIS TRAK, BHAI CHARANJEET SINGH JI, IT WAS AMAZING SITTING IN SANGAT LISTENING TO IT, AND THE KIRTAN WAS JUST SO GOOD YOU GET THE SAME ANAND FROM THE TRACKS, EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS http://www.saadsangat.com/audios/Kirtan%20...0Singh%20Ji.mp3

Anyone who didnt come saturday night will really regret it after listening to these recordings haha, props to saadsangat.com sevadars :@

Guest jap naam
VAHEGUROO, OK FOLKS IF YOU ALL WANA FEEL TRUE BLISS, LISTEN TO THIS TRAK, BHAI CHARANJEET SINGH JI, IT WAS AMAZING SITTING IN SANGAT LISTENING TO IT, AND THE KIRTAN WAS JUST SO GOOD YOU GET THE SAME ANAND FROM THE TRACKS, EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS http://www.saadsangat.com/audios/Kirtan%20...0Singh%20Ji.mp3

Anyone who didnt come saturday night will really regret it after listening to these recordings haha, props to saadsangat sevadars :@

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!! _/|\_

With Guru Ji's Kirpa i was able to attend. It was such a great Kirtan Program. I cannot even describe the most beautiful feeling you get sitting in the sangat and listening to it. I loved it sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW , Bhai Charanjeet was soooooooooooooooo amazing, soooooooo Chardi Kalla d_oh.gif

AS WAS ALL THE KIRTANEES So much Pyar, So much Bliss.

WAHEGURU, WAHEGURU, WAHEGURU

pray.gifpray.gif

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!! _/|\_

This was my first time at East London Singh Sabha Kirtan Darbar. Wow!! Amazing!! Inspiring!! All the kirtanees were top class. Can't wait until 2 June for the next one.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

What kirtanees are comin 2 the 2nd of june 1

RAAAAAAAAAA June 2nd! I knew I was being smart and buying my ticket later! :nihungsmile: