Assassin's Creed

G.I JATT

Trailer

watched this trailer the other day and thaught it was sick, its about a clan of assassins who are out there to get rid of the masters behind the suffering of the population. the guys u take out are actually historical figures who died during the year 1991.

Same thing happend with sikhs in baba deep singh ji's times, why dont they make a game on sikhs man we got so much history. And never fled a fight nor lost, even tho we were always out numbered. NOT SAYING THEY WERE ASSASSINS. well they could of been.

i think we should email some good gaming companys. just imagine how wicked the game would be if they did.

Khoon dhulai ah theh buni punjab dhi dharti. :devil: ohmy.gif

Trailer

watched this trailer the other day and thaught it was sick, its about a clan of assassins who are out there to get rid of the masters behind the suffering of the population. the guys u take out are actually historical figures who died during the year 1991.

Same thing happend with sikhs in baba deep singh ji's times, why dont they make a game on sikhs man we got so much history. And never fled a fight nor lost, even tho we were always out numbered. NOT SAYING THEY WERE ASSASSINS. well they could of been.

i think we should email some good gaming companys. just imagine how wicked the game would be if they did.

Here you go - http://www.sarblohwarriors.co.uk/

Trailer

Here you go - http://www.sarblohwarriors.co.uk/

Nah not good enough, no disrespect to the company, but its not real, u seen the weopens the singh uses, all fake lol, i seen one bigggggggggg gun in his hand. need to be realistic