Confused I Guess.

fortunate

Guest Guest

Sorry guys havent got time to log in

Help her out!!! Maybe waheguru distanced you frm her for good reasons...now that you are in better avastha and have control on urself you shud definitely educate her abt sikhi....obviously rest depends on her ....if you could change her so much like givin up alcohol,meat,weed etc surely you could also do a lot more, u can finish the job u left midway last time .....remember not all can change a life in their lifetime if you can influence someone then you are surely blessed. we all need to educate others and if we all strive we can bring about a big change just by educating one to one. Thats how it will be chardi kala of panth, not by making excuses like 'leave it to waheguru' etc but by actually doing parchaar and making a difference in people's lives.

waheguru jeoo...

though, i no nothing..i agree..Papi...

but..it doesn't mean...i am taking this "help" as my own pride....luckily...Guru sahib has taught me to thank God instead of myself for accomplishing goals...hence the name..

however i do not say i am perfect ...i am merely an <banned word filter activated>, i have asked for help from the sangat...because i know nothing and just barely new to this religion and just seeking some help on "typical" behaviour that has affected the entire world. i never meant to disrespect you in any way...if that is what you got from the comments that were said.

and for the guest..above...i totally agree...everyone shud do their part on influencing the people around them to do this (godly stuff) and that.

but the irony in this is...she is not a Sikh, ..she was born a Sikh but later her family had converted to Christianity. Though i find nothing wrong, well a little..but aslong as God is being remembered, its a positive i guess.

waheguru jeoo...

though, i no nothing..i agree..Papi...

but..it doesn't mean...i am taking this "help" as my own pride....luckily...Guru sahib has taught me to thank God instead of myself for accomplishing goals...hence the name..

however i do not say i am perfect ...i am merely an <banned word filter activated>, i have asked for help from the sangat...because i know nothing and just barely new to this religion and just seeking some help on "typical" behaviour that has affected the entire world. i never meant to disrespect you in any way...if that is what you got from the comments that were said.

and for the guest..above...i totally agree...everyone shud do their part on influencing the people around them to do this (godly stuff) and that.

but the irony in this is...she is not a Sikh, ..she was born a Sikh but later her family had converted to Christianity. Though i find nothing wrong, well a little..but aslong as God is being remembered, its a positive i guess.

The last post was by me .Sorry, didn't log in coz was in a bit of hurry.

Anyway doesn't matter if she's a sikh anymore but surely u can help her be god conscious for her betterment at least. As u wrote last time that u'd helped her give up meat/alcohol.... but does that make sense as meat and alcohol are allowed in christianity? I personally feel she can't develop spiritually to our desired levels or sikhi levels by remaining a christian coz they have so relax laws and meat,alcohol sex etc are not major restrictions and she's (i assume) been brought up in a lax atmosphere as a christian. But still u can help her change and be a better human at least....who knows maybe she can return back to her roots???

Bhul chuk muaaf