John Smith From Atheist Society Writes About Sikhism

There is no John Smith of any atheist society in USA ( check it urself ) Plz check the references of some <banned word filter activated> story be4 posting it up.Neither did B.Rusell or Hitler praise sikhs. Don't believe everythin thrown at u. Its actually pitiable to c people doin this to prove one religion over others.

True and relevant take on our religion. Now if we only had TRUE saint soldiers, not nakhalis who try to put down non-amritdharis/seheajdharis/my-beard-is-longer-than-your-beard/kill all hindus blah blah blah lunatic types who try to talibanize the actual message simply because they're mental comprehension on the message is so limited (and thats putting it nicely).

Ali Sina has a change of mind now -- http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina80614.htm

"...Jesus said turn the other cheek. But that is the recipe for disaster. Jesus assumed that there is goodness in everyone and that through goodness alone one can win evil. This view is erroneous. Narcissists become emboldened when you turn the other cheek. Narcissists have the predator mentality. They enjoy torturing and abusing others. When my cat catches a moth, he does not kill it but plays with it and tortures it to death. He enjoys torturing, because he is a predator. ....."

I think Ali Sina now understand why Sikhs fought against injustice and tyranny.