Nihang Singhs

Veer Wadhbhag Singh is not a Sikh from birth.He was born into a Chinese family in Indonesia.Came to know more on Sikhi when he was in Singapore.His story of becoming a Sikh is very inpiring!

A Guru Piara indeed blessed by Guru Sahib...and yea...he isn't one of those who believe in Jhatka and Bhang.He is also a keertani...dass have heard him...very blessed by Guru Sahib.Here you have it....a Chinese NIHANG!There is also another Chinese Bibi in Singapore who keeps keski Rehit...she looks awesome in her dastar.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh ji

sorry but yr info on Wadbhag Singh is in correct. He is a person friend on mine. He indeed does belive in the tradition of chatka ( in fact he is the main guy at the main bidhi chandi dera doing the jhatka

) and he also belives in degh..degh is different from bhang!

the earlier photogrpahs were taken at his dera by another friend early this year..soon after that wadbhag singh was given the farla

Veer Wadhbhag Singh is not a Sikh from birth.He was born into a Chinese family in Indonesia.Came to know more on Sikhi when he was in Singapore.His story of becoming a Sikh is very inpiring!

A Guru Piara indeed blessed by Guru Sahib...and yea...he isn't one of those who believe in Jhatka and Bhang.He is also a keertani...dass have heard him...very blessed by Guru Sahib.Here you have it....a Chinese NIHANG!There is also another Chinese Bibi in Singapore who keeps keski Rehit...she looks awesome in her dastar.

Singh ji

sorry but yr info on Wadbhag Singh is in correct. He is a person friend on mine. He indeed does belive in the tradition of chatka ( in fact he is the main guy at the main bidhi chandi dera doing the jhatka

) and he also belives in degh..degh is different from bhang!

dass remembers asking him him about it....and I still remember his answer.btw...will ask him again when I meet him grin.gif ..but...dass clearly remember he said he doesn't take any kind of meat.(if he has started now ohmy.gif ...then I would have a talk with him on this matter :nihungsmile: )