Career In Aeronautics

dear barjinder

clearing aieee is not very difficuilt but seats in aeronautical engineering are limited so you need very high rank.don't take it

lightly .coaching is a must for engineering entrance exams.my cousin brother got 95.2% in cbse boards and 99% in maths in class 10

he is taking coaching from fiitjee.but he is still in 3rd batch rankwise.you have to compete with very brilliant students in aieee to get high rank.if you cannot join reguler coaching then join correspondence course or weekend batch in nearby cities.but coaching is a must.

i agree with u that coaching is one of the main factors... but, i will not say it is a must..

u see... this time's IIT topper from kotkapura has not taken any coaching...

and i have checked website of punjab engineering college... for admission, we need to qualify AIEEE

can u tell me wat is the qualification critirea for AIEEE ...

after qualification, we can directly apply for admission in that college...

dear barjinder

First of all you need to correct your facts.by only clearing AIEEE you are not

going to get admission in your prefferred college and course.last year my

my cousin sister cleared AIEEE with of rank 44000 so she was unable to secure admission in her preffered college.so she has to drop plan of doing engineering.the cut off list every engineering college and course is different

so just visit punjab engineering college and check the rank at which the admission in aeronautical engineering was available last year.

secondly the IIT topper from this time has taken coaching from kota.kota is now a city in rajasthan whose economy is solely dependent on coaching students for engineering.it has now best tutorials classes.many students after class 12 drop their year, live in the city and take coaching for engineering entrance exams.this could be another option for you.

btw here the link which has all the details of AIEEE

http://www.winentrance.com/AIEEE/aieee-eli...y-criteria.html

i don't know from where have u heard of IIT topper's coaching but as far as i read in newspaper(hindustan times), he has not taken any coaching...

may be newspaper is wrong...

anyways, i m now working hard to secure good rank in AIEEE . i have also written to punjab engineering college asking for some details and about managment quota seats..

hope i could make it..