Posts Going Off Topic

JustME

Guest peacemaker

I'll admit that it's much easier to fight on the internet, then in real life. Not saying that I ever cause fights on here *ahem*, but just stating the obvious.

Guest peacemaker
find that ppl on this site just cant accept differences in eachother and i find that they concentrate waaay too much on politics than anything...every thread has political motive nowadays

Use the magical red X like I do. :umm:

Truth, all of it

and then, we get surprised when the learned members decide never to come back, or when people like me who are trying to learn get so damn frustrated that we jus take off.

and it's for the better. Try so hard to create a positive atmosphere for younger kids, for some reason we think we're the only right ones, and it's despicable...

we all wanna be the role model, that's the big problem... we fail to realize that it takes a role model to stand back and listen to someone else's point, and maybe acknowledge that they're wrong... no human's meant to be perfect, and accepting responsibility for being wrong is an act of high character. But no one's willing to go that far, hell no one's even willing to coexist.

No matter how many efforts go through to create such an atmosphere, it always goes for naught.

and people think we can freaking control a whole country on our own....... we can't stop arguing about stupid things like if a girl is a kaur or if it's wrong to call her a singhnee, and we think we can control international trade, and protect our borders... absolute bull.

We're practising with pebbles, and we still somehow act surprised when a boulder comes down a hill and runs us over, wondering why we weren't more prepared.

So Din Aavan Laaga, is really all i can say. You will die.

then how much of your krodh and bickering was worth it?

I don't care about topics going off topic in a fun spirit (other than it being annoying), but when it ends in stupid trivial argument, that's a painful feeling.

So to each your own, live your own lives, prove to yourself that you're the greatest gursihk in the world and you're never wrong.

and hopefully along the way, something happens that makes you grow up.

Shukar Hai,

Vaheguru