Kirpans In Colleges Uk

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

This has got to do with my kirpan. Quick question- what are the rules concerning Kirpan's in colleges/sixth forms in the UK? My Head Of Sixth found out that I wear one. At first he asked me to adjust the strap- which I did, but now he wants to chat with my mum (and I beleive it's about this).

I'm worried he might ask me to stop wearing or something....help! :wub:

Help would be much appreciated guys :wub:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

lol thanks

yeh i do wear under my clothes, but when i play pool etc. u can tell i'm wearing and the dumb uneducated lot start askin dumb questions just to be obtuse bout it.

plus my head is a stuttering pratt who aint got a backbone, lets them push him around and is a twit when it comes to the 5 of us who are minorities. (black n asian)

Be discreet. There have been so many stabbings and violent incidents at colleges lately that people are jumpy at the thought of weapons inside. Teachers have now been given permission to search and remove weapons.

Don't flash your kirpan about. Keep it gupt, as people say. Under your clothes as the brother suggested.

PS - I am not suggesting a kirpaan is just like another weapon btw

lol thanks

yeh i do wear under my clothes, but when i play pool etc. u can tell i'm wearing and the dumb uneducated lot start askin dumb questions just to be obtuse bout it.

plus my head is a stuttering pratt who aint got a backbone, lets them push him around and is a twit when it comes to the 5 of us who are minorities. (black n asian)

lol ooo do wat DalSingh101 sed lol

it is under my clothes and I do keep it gupt. But word got out that I have one (questions about the 5 Kakkars) and now the pratticuss' dont shut up bout it. I dont even live in a criminal area, violence wise - definately not. Some goreh just like to cause a racket over nothin

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

This has got to do with my kirpan. Quick question- what are the rules concerning Kirpan's in colleges/sixth forms in the UK? My Head Of Sixth found out that I wear one. At first he asked me to adjust the strap- which I did, but now he wants to chat with my mum (and I beleive it's about this).

I'm worried he might ask me to stop wearing or something....help! :wub:

Help would be much appreciated guys :wub:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

fateh,

pelase read the UK law on Kirpan, http://www.goxplore.net/guides/Knife_law_(UK)

Fateh Ji

it is under my clothes and I do keep it gupt. But word got out that I have one (questions about the 5 Kakkars) and now the pratticuss' dont shut up bout it. I dont even live in a criminal area, violence wise - definately not. Some goreh just like to cause a racket over nothin

aww penjee..... erm... as its under ur clothes... is it still seen? like the bottom of it? thnx cuz i needed to knw.. do u tuck in clothes? loll confusing but hope u get me. lol. thnx