Feet To Sggsj

Guest _gupt_

vaheguroo....i think its a personal thing...like how much respect you have for the king of all kings...like some gurmukhs do parkarma of guroo sahib so many times over and over again out of pyaar...vaheguroo...like people do chaur sahib di sewa out of pyaar...sikhi is all about pyaar and daya....something that I think we as youth lack...we think our jeevans are so high but really, our jeevans and our nitnem don't even compare to puraatan singhs and singhniyas....vaheguroo...we are so arrogant and when one of us makes a mistake we all turn and point fingers like we ourselves are perfect...i know that isn't related to the topic at hand but its just something i've been feeling for a while...that we all judge each other...may Guroo Sahib do kirpa on us and bless us with pyaar and sharda...vaheguroo

vaheguroo...but getting back to the topic now lol i think that we should try our best to avoid pointing our feet at guroo sahib...vaheguroo

This post was done with Sharda I liked it, My Spirit falls to the Shabd. (those of you that dont understand why I liked this post read it again and again.) rolleyes.gif

^^ i get u veerehh!!! :cry:

nd i get penji shardaa weneva i see her

muhahaah :lol:

fateh jioo

nd btw post maker ji

jsut dont put ur feet towards maharaj!

my parents say o dnt putt ur feet towards "baba jis" photo..

wahs a photo? nuffink...

wahs sre guroo granth sahib ji?

our king...master...friend...companion..everyfnk u can imainge :)

the way u see maharaj, the way maharaj will see u...if u get that..its confusin...

if u see maharaj as a dul old book..denn maharaj wnt see u ayfink diffent!

fateh

sorry for the mtakes

bhul chuk maaf