Older Generation Have Created Confusion, Leaving Us Looking Like Hindus Pretending To Be Sikhs

one love kaur

The term Punjabi Hindu really started after the Arya Samaj movement came up with the term and post 1947 , most Hindus in what is now Pakistan called themselves Sikhs.

Movements in independent India (Jan Sangh, RSS etc) asking for Punjabi Hindus to disown Punjabi and declare themselves Hindi speaker caused divisions.

Really? Wow I didn't know that. Cool stuff eh! But when I say "Punjabi Hindus" I am referring to the people of Punjab who profess Hinduism. And yes Hinduism is followed in different ways in practically every state in India. Hinduism in any one part of India is sometimes drastically different from another part, and certain rituals have crept in under the garb of religion from God knows where. But oh well, these things provide oxygen for haters employed by youtube LOL.gif and others who like to translate Gurbani in any way that makes them feel "higher" than Hindus rolleyes.gif , while Gurujee declared the entire human race as one.

Chalo jidda jisnu changa lagda kari jaao. Akheer ch jaake sab nu ikko thaa(n) hisaab dena rolleyes.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic