Wallpaper Of The Week Section

sewak sikh

In the side bar of SS forum there is a photo of the week section. I would like to request you to start a new section called wallpaper of the week. As dass with Guru Sahib's grace is running http://sikhiwallpapers.blogspot.com which is also updated regularly. If you could start a separate section in side bar only we can have a tie up and you can display wallpaper every week. I will send you a copy of each wallpaper we make evert week.

Do reply

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

@ talikhaak I have not done anything wrong. Veerji Im using a single thread only A single post http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=28173 is used for updates. If you dont want that I should post the updates even in that thread..then I will stop doing that..The only reason I m not using the forum space is that it will make the forum and the thread heavy and nobody will view it...And you made this section for seva and advice that's why I just came up with an advice...

Bhul Chuk Di Kshama

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

:) Pls put my wallpapers there for sangat.

Yes give me you email i will display your wallpaper with you email on ti..I will also notify you when I do it..so please email me @ sikhiwallpapers@gmail.com with ur emial id..Ihave the wall papers so no need to send them..