Simran

khalsakaur1

Wjkk wjkf!

heya all i need help and i know this a v. long shot. Bascially I'm wondering if ne1 knows ne simple simran tunes on the vaja. I know its v. hard to describe how its meant to sound but even if u jus could tell me the sa re ga ma etc in order and the beat and I could kinda figure it out myself. I would throughly throughly apprecaite it!

Many thanks

Wjkk Wjkf!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wjkk wjkf!

heya all i need help and i know this a v. long shot. Bascially I'm wondering if ne1 knows ne simple simran tunes on the vaja. I know its v. hard to describe how its meant to sound but even if u jus could tell me the sa re ga ma etc in order and the beat and I could kinda figure it out myself. I would throughly throughly apprecaite it!

Many thanks

Wjkk Wjkf!

simran on the vaja really is simple

just press any keys that sound like not dischordant and match your voice whilst doing simran

you can do it with just 2 notes

Wjkk wjkf!

Many thanks

Wjkk Wjkf!

simran on the vaja really is simple

just press any keys that sound like not dischordant and match your voice whilst doing simran

you can do it with just 2 notes

he taught dulla ^^

ok lets make this a simran thread where everyone post different simran tunes to teach fellow brothers and sisters.

tomorrow i have an exam so after tomorrow i will try put pics step by step like key by key of simran tunes i knw

so attack khalsa fauj on thos thread and teach simran to your brothers and sisters

gurfateh