The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

no bhaji I don't make an account on thekhalsa.net we can chat on that its really easy

come on

right now I'm the only one online on that thing :D

here some things about what i was talkign about earlier...

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=1128

Taksalee singhs in India also keep a keski with them when they bath (some of the singhs I know in Canada do to). Or at least they used to, so I'm assuming most of them still do. Same with sleeping. My dad was staying with this Nihung Singh in India once, and he used to redo a full dumalla before going to sleep.

But why would you assume people wouldn't keep a keski tied to their heads when they sleep? You're supposed to be tyar bur tyar, including when you're sleeping. If you suddenly have to wake up, you should be ready to go, not running around with your hair loose and uncovered. Don't most singhs do this, not just in akj? Most of the singhs I've met (older ones) follow this rehat of keeping a small dastaar on (keski) while sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS> i'm in the chat

Guest peacemaker
Thread might be closed if we get into this touchy subject. :D

I was just asking about being ready for anything, like, combat ready at all times... u know?

its not a kakar debate. :@

Too fast!! I edited it. :umm: