Sikh Terrorist Wages Holy War Against Islam

Bhai Sahib

In the upcoming third volume of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, entitled 'Century', will see a Sikh mariner terrorising the mohammedans with a nuclear armed submarine. It looks like this character will be taking up the mantle from the long dead Captain Nemo. I hope writers will use contemporary words in their comics such as "soollair" to convey the correct emotion that is felt by non-appeasing Sikhs against this fascist ideology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of...me_III:_Century

away in Kashmir a Sikh terrorist with a now-nuclear-armed submarine wages a holy war against Islam that might push the whole world into atomic holocaust

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the upcoming third volume of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, entitled 'Century', will see a Sikh mariner terrorising the mohammedans with a nuclear armed submarine. It looks like this character will be taking up the mantle from the long dead Captain Nemo. I hope writers will use contemporary words in their comics such as "soollair" to convey the correct emotion that is felt by non-appeasing Sikhs against this fascist ideology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of...me_III:_Century

away in Kashmir a Sikh terrorist with a now-nuclear-armed submarine wages a holy war against Islam that might push the whole world into atomic holocaust

A bit of a stupid idea in an age where most people (who know nothing about Sikhs) would assume SIKH=TURBAN=TERRORIST.

We really do not need such things....

Saying that, I quite liked Cap. Nemo in the first film!!!

A bit of a stupid idea in an age where most people (who know nothing about Sikhs) would assume SIKH=TURBAN=TERRORIST.

We really do not need such things....

Saying that, I quite liked Cap. Nemo in the first film!!!

Yeah, but its the soollair who will be getting the beatings, so most goreh won't equated to that, (in fact they would be cheering the Sikh along!).

Hang on - is this a film or a comic?

comic, out next year. Put your order in.

I don't know. I don't like the use of the word terrorist to describe the Sikh. All sounds a bit crazy to me. Is he meant to be a Khalistani?

i never even knew there was a second one :)

the first one suprised me a bit with that singh..im persuming this "terrorist" is the same character?

i dont agree with this 3rd film. It will potray sikhs as terrorist and only confuse the westerners even more. a true sikh of guru gobind singh wouldnt wage a war against the religion of islam. our gurus had respect for all religions, unfortunately people on this forum seem to forget that