Passport Info

Guest gupt...

Guest gupt...

fatehji!...

wanted to ask if anyone in UK had to renew their passports within 2 weeks, and did it through post office..."check and send service"

....how long did it take for it to come back with the new one? did it tke longer than 2 weeks?

... thing is ill be travelling within the next 2 weeks to india and need to get my passport sorted out (i didnt bother checking my passport before i booked my flight, stupid act i know)...

also im wearing dastar now so will that slower down the process, cuz it does say on the form that you might be called in for an interview if its your first Adult Passport, and that can take up2 6 WEEKS (interview thing started since april 2007), :s

dno what to doo nowww am very confuseddd, shall i take that risk, question is how much chance is there of me getting my passport renewed within 2 weeks....?

i know all cases are not the same but it'll just give me a bit of idea on what i should do, so hope i can get some feedback from sangat! please.gif

fatehji!

I know you can pay something like £60 and fast track your application or go to the main passport office and they'll sort it out for you in one day!! You'll need to book a appointment for before 12pm and the waiting time is something like 4 hours.

The post office check and send service says you'll recieve your passport in two weeks rather than the normal three weeks!!

Hope this helps