Immortal Words From An Immortal Lion

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

"After taking amrit in 1985 I no longer was interested in the household. I took a pledge that whenever the Sikh nation needs my head I shall give it. As I saw the intensity of the violence and of the grief and offering increase there was therefore only one way to go."

"A Sikh cannot be oppressed. That is imprinted on his heart. The life of a Sikh is like the water flowing in a stream, each time you utilise it, it will replenish itself. But when you try to stop this flow, the water will become stagnant and its level will rise. Similarly, if you heat water to boiling point it will spill over. And if, on top of that, you contain it as well, it will turn into steam and explode. First, the government heated us up, and now we are hot and have joined the struggle, they are increasing their oppression, killing innocent Sikhs and arresting many from their homes. Now we've been turned into steam! How can you contain steam?"

Shaheed Bhai Sukhwinder Singh Gora who gave his head when the Sikh nation needed it most.

“I don’t want honour in this world, I want honour hereafter.”

Thank you to the admin, moderators and members of sikhsangat.com for respecting all our shaheeds wishes for no honour in this world.

Waheguru Dhan Guru Khalsa Panth