Gurdas Maan Singing Mata's Praise

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Wjkk Wjkf

People if we look at it in this context, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahib sang the Shabad 'Koi Bole Ram Ram' at a Gurudwara in the UK and he recorded it too, a person such as Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan who was known to be humble and very respectful had the humility to sing the praises of the divine lord, no matter what you call him, he must have done it for the respect and love.. if he did it for the money, then does that really matter? at least he respected Gurbani enough to sing it..

Master Saleem sings the praises of Mata and so do many other artists, at the end of the day if were gonna say God is God no matter what you call him, why does it matter if someone (who isnt even Amritdhari or has Sikhi Saroop) sings the praises of Allah, Ram, Waheguru, etc?!

Well ive just named two muslims who have sang the praises of 'dieties' or sung the name of God which isnt from their scripture, im sure that doesnt make them any less muslim..

However I do agree with the point on Gurdas Manns - Lakh Pardesi but I dont know for 100% if that was a dig at the Shaheeds or hes talking about everyone in general whos taking the p1ss out of india?! He could be speaking about the 'black cats' who posed as Sikhs to disrupt peace.. you never know

Sorry if ive said anything wrong

Wjkk Wjkf

leave it man what's he singing and it's not gurmat

here lot of afghani singh has off licence shop in uk.all they are selling tobaco + wine

so what

lot of afghani singh has music shops.they are sellimng all product.GURBANI dvds,hindu bajan dvds+adult dvds

so what

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1B8qhfN3794

The song has some very ridiculous dancing and the music is just unbearable.

From SGGS

"Thakur chor cheri ko dhyave"

"Devi deva poojiye kya mango kya de "

"Pathar lai poojat hai mukh mughad gawar - oh jo aap doobe tum kaha taranhar "

EXcuse me is he a khalsa or sikh by any chance , if not then does it reasly matter whether he worship mata or any one .

Guest SatwantBeantKehar
Master Saleem sings the praises of Mata and so do many other artists, at the end of the day if were gonna say God is God no matter what you call him, why does it matter if someone (who isnt even Amritdhari or has Sikhi Saroop) sings the praises of Allah, Ram, Waheguru, etc?!

Wjkk Wjkf

Khalsa04 - I am an athiest with respect to this common notion of material gift giver god. Anyways frivolous dancing and singing in front of stone idols has zero spiritual impact. It revolves around age old human instinct of greed - of getting things through prayer instead of having to work for them.

Even people who do just chavar and can't be bothered to read and understand maharaj fall under the same category.

Khalsa 04 BTW - have you made studying GGS a mission of your life ? If this is all ibadat why'd our gurus denounce

Once again my apologies if this looks like a very shallow topic.