Coke Vs Pepsi Vs Lassi

as i was little i used to be kinda like phobic to its smell since it resembled to powdered dry fruits used in them... thought them to make me sick lol :rolleyes: .....eventually i got myself more into coffee these days ....wired for 24 hrs a day :D

VAAHEGUROO! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL AT ALL, COKE HAS LESS THAN 1% ALCOHOL IN IT...JUST INFORMING YOU...

JUST STICK TO DRINKING AMRITH!

GURRROOOOOO! VAAHEGUROOOO!!!

Some people believe that it's ok to drink coke even though it has less than 1% alcohol in it because it's not going to get you drunk, it's a good point but PERSONALLY I wouldn't take the risk of drinking it...

THEY ALSO PUT IT IN HEINZ BEANS!!! (stick to the Crosswell Beans)

ANY TOMATO KETCHUP AND ANY BREAD HAS HAD ALCOHOL TOUCH IT, BUT IT DOES NOT EXIST IN IT, BUT THE POINT IS THAT IT HAS ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY TOUCHED IT, which I don't agree with at all... I guess it depends on how much you're willing to give up and to what length you'd take sikhi...

So do you drink coke, use tomato ketchup or eat bread :gg:

So do you drink coke, use tomato ketchup or eat bread :gg:

lol! wel, i dont drink coke or pepsi etc (cuz its made by coke company) an i dont eat ketchup an only eat crosse & blackwell's branston beans, i'm working on the bread... need a replacement food, i duno what else i could eat at dinner time instead of sandwiches becaus i dont eat from the restaurant either because of soocham/joot (hygene)... any ideas?

wooowww

thats not an alcoholic beverage

alcohol is a CHEMICAL

maharaj forbids the consuption of alcoholic beverages

did u know most conditioners and shampoos have alcohol?

i used to think it was anti gurmat to pour alcohol in my hair, lol

then sum1 tld me its the BEVERAGE thats forbidden, not the chemical